Help

Great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many sunscreens but most of them caused itching. Some were okay but remained greasy residue, which ruined makeup on it. But this one works well as a primer and doesn't make my skin dry at all.

The Goddess of sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and even the best organic brands make me break out. No way can I use Neutrogena or even baby products which are loaded often with chemicals anyway. No break outs with this. Goes on nice, stays on, mild scent which disappears. I will buy more of this as I have tried so many sunscreens and they always give me a reaction. Cannot say enough good about this.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This SPF is the only kind that doesn't make my incredibly pale skin look even whiter. I like that it's all natural and almost entirely organic. Also, the other SPF brands I have tried make my skin greasy, and it's dry to begin with, which made no sense. To top it off, there's no parabens in this formula and I feel good about using it.

Ok but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Of course, anything without chemicals, and using the oxides as sunscreen, seems great but WILL have a white residue. If you are not white colored already or cannot handle being a shade lighter after application, do not get this. I don't mind that personally, but it did cause my eyes to water if it gets in the eyes, so be careful using it on your face. Also the white residue may get on clothes so be wary of smudges of it showing up white on dark clothing. The texture is very thick and it dries quickly so it can be hard to spread very well. I didn't personally like the scent. I will save it only for application to my body in direct sun, but I won't get it again.

goes on smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does feel heavy compared to chemical sunscreens, but it does rub on clear and wonderful for the skin.

perfect face sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No harmful anything in this and goes on well without leaving too much residue.

Should be on the safe cosmetics list as a low hazard sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had to research all the ingredients on the cosmetic database and other than the pheno-ethanol they all seemed to check out, I wanted to find a good suncreen for my kids that wasn't as expensive as california baby, it does leave skin white but I can deal with that instead of toxins soaking in to my children!

Desert Essence Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product!! It is the only Organic sunscreen I have found that does not cause my face to have blemishes. The only thing is that is easily rinses off with any moisture whatsoever.

Desert Essence, Organice Daily sun Protecition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to apply,not smooth enough, too white.Good ingredients.

Nice cream with natural protection and antioxidant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of his kind that I fund. Before I was using protection creams with natural ingredients but never with the added benefit of antioxidant. One important note is that this cream uses zinc oxide and titanium dioxide as protection agents so make your skin kind of white in color. The trick is to massage the area properly and it takes awhile. All in all an amazing product on a fair price!