Love this face serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this face serum in combination with the pomegranate cleanser for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most serums or lotions clog my pores almost as soon as I apply it. This serum doesn't do that. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this serum. It helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum it's wonderful it's like a light lotion, it is non greasy it has pomegranate,green tea,grape seed,coq10,vitamins A,C,and E all the essential anti agers.I have sensitive skin and this does'nt bother me like other products do it is soothing. It's great and a low price here at Iherb!

great organic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can use this in the daytime but need something with more moisture at night (55y/o)

Shake it before use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found it a light cream. I didn' t like the fact that you must shake it before the use. Otherwise cream with water mixed come out.

Ii didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Terrible smell.Must be shaken before using, else only water comes out.

disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It irritates my skin and I develped lttle red patches. Wish I could get a refund.

New to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and I am having some drynes with this product. Not sure why. I have to use an extra moisturizer with it. I have tried contacting this company, but they never respond.

Sérum Grenade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ce sérum est un vrai coup de coeur, hyper hydratant, très léger, pénétre hyper vite !! Je le recommande vivement

Great result!

Posted by Rozalia on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best remedy for my skin in my 43 years. Excellent moisture, the skin looks younger and crushes. This serum is even better than many of the series luxury that I have tried. Will be ordering again!

Voici ce que j'en pense:

Posted by CaroleensGarden on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

un serum hyper frais que j'adore utilisé également (comme le serum yeux de la même gamme). il hydrate bien le visage, d'ailleurs en été je ne portais que lui, maintenant que l'automne est là je le complète avec une crème de jour hydratante et idem pour la nuit. si j'avais qq chose à redire ca serait qu'il a tendance à se déphaser donc il faut penser à secouer le flacon avant de se servir. mais sinon il est vraiement bien!! en revanche j'ai été qq peu surprise que la composition sur la boite et sur le tube en lui même ne soit pas la même... après contact auprès de iherb puis de desert essence, il semblerait que les compositions du produit aient changé et que iherb écoule encore des anciens packaging mais la formulation est bien la nouvelle! celle qui prime est celle sur le tube! (ouf!)

1 2 3 4