Don't ever discontinue this product!

Posted by Reviewer1462107 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this cleanser in combination with the pomegranate face serum for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most cleansers either dry me out or leave a residue. This cleanser does neither. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft, clean and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this cleanser. The face serum helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con with the face serum is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3120573 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This leaves my hormonal confused skin nice and clean but does not dry it out too much. My skin used to feel scaley and congested but this product has sorted it out. It has a slight minty smell and does tingle a bit when using it but it hasn't irritazted my usuallysensitive skin at all.

This a a wonderful facial cleanser for older skin

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for 2-3 years now. It does help with keeping my face toned. When I've been out, I've really noticed the difference.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells great, cleans well, and doesn't dry my face out.

Great organic product!

Posted by Reviewer2030581 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well: thorough, but not drying.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1843494 on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best cleanser that I have used. Good for my sensitive yet combination skin.

Very good cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer1519869 on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It cleans thoroughly and is non-drying. Doesn't sting my eyes either.

Weird smell but cleans well

Posted by Reviewer3174845 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The stuff smells weird but cleans my face well without drying out my skin. I do recommend the product if you don't mind its odour.

Good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2798912 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser cleanse well and doesn't dry up the skin. The skin feels clean, smooth and firm after cleansing. Smells good too. Will purchase this again.

Nice and gentle

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive, very dry but gets clogged easily. I use this cleanser once or twice a week as an enzyme scrub to remove dead skin cells. Though it tingles quite a bit as I rub it in it is very gentle, not too drying and leaves no residue. Probably won't remove heavy make-up but really helps keeping skin smooth.

1 2 3 4