great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2346493 on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product for someone like me who has multiple chemical sensitivity. It really is odorless, and it makes my haIr feel really good. Highly recommended.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and fragrance free. Did not irritate my skin. Left hair soft and manageable. Easy to get a brush through wet hair.

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Fragrance Free in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

good for a sensitive type

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No scent and no itch with this conditioner. Not the most nourishing I've used but you can always add a small drop of oil to boost it up. Does not leave hair heavy and limp.

Excellent Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this conditioner to use with my Rainbow brand Baby Oh Baby Unscented organic herbal shampoo for camping in bear country where unscented products are a must. Best products ever! This conditioner is perfect for conditioning (& I had no problem with tangles) my fine but lots of it hair that is shoulder length. It also did not darken my blond highlights as some products do. Rinses easily. Won't attract insects or the bears!

Desert Essence hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3258781 on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've made my own hair conditioner and can't seem to get one that untangles well. This does help get the tangles out and with no artificial perfume or chemicals.

Smells funny

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence conditioners are some of the best natural ones out there, but this one had a bit of a funny scent that I wasn't a huge fan of. It was supposed to be unscented, so I guess it was just the smell of the product itself. I much prefer some of the other fruity fragrances that they make. Other than that, it conditions and detangles well, without weighing down my hair. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is cone, protein, fragrance and all the junk free. It’s really pure but to make it work I keep it for 10 minutes. Rinse well, no residue. I also use it as a leave in conditioner and as a leave in I just wish I could give it ten stars. Because it’s totally changed my fly away hair every time I used it in my wet hair (small amount).

love this

Posted by Reviewer1853601 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hair is very fine and I was consered that this would weigh my hair down. To my surprise my hair was full of body. and you only need a drop and rinses out easily.

Conditions my fine straight hair well

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most conditioners are either too light and leave my hair dry, or too heavy and weigh it down. This one is just right.