great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product for someone like me who has multiple chemical sensitivity. It really is odorless, and it makes my haIr feel really good. Highly recommended.

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Fragrance Free in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and fragrance free. Did not irritate my skin. Left hair soft and manageable. Easy to get a brush through wet hair.

good for a sensitive type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No scent and no itch with this conditioner. Not the most nourishing I've used but you can always add a small drop of oil to boost it up. Does not leave hair heavy and limp.

Desert Essence hair conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've made my own hair conditioner and can't seem to get one that untangles well. This does help get the tangles out and with no artificial perfume or chemicals.

Excellent Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this conditioner to use with my Rainbow brand Baby Oh Baby Unscented organic herbal shampoo for camping in bear country where unscented products are a must. Best products ever! This conditioner is perfect for conditioning (& I had no problem with tangles) my fine but lots of it hair that is shoulder length. It also did not darken my blond highlights as some products do. Rinses easily. Won't attract insects or the bears!

Smells funny

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence conditioners are some of the best natural ones out there, but this one had a bit of a funny scent that I wasn't a huge fan of. It was supposed to be unscented, so I guess it was just the smell of the product itself. I much prefer some of the other fruity fragrances that they make. Other than that, it conditions and detangles well, without weighing down my hair. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews.

cleansing conditioner

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i wash my hair with shampoo once every 2 days. i use this as my cleansing conditioner - think cleansing lotion for face. it is a great product. full of antioxidants and and no fragrance making it non irritating to scalp!

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being allergic to fragrance, dyes and other ingredients of typical shampoo/conditioner make it hard to find a product that works for me. This does the trick!! It's great and won't break your hair down. It's very gentle but cleans extremely well. It's great for my curly hair.

Conditions my fine straight hair well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most conditioners are either too light and leave my hair dry, or too heavy and weigh it down. This one is just right.