Awesome Shampoo

Posted by lovelyBunny on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell, it smells like real apples. My hair felt a bit dry after rinsing this out, but when I threw in the ginger&apple conditioner, it was great and the result was clean, soft hair. I'd definitely recommend using these two together.

Terrific Lather and Smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Coconut shampoo from Desert Essence and love it. My partner wanted a regular shampoo so I decided to get this one for her to try. She loves the smell and it lathers up really well for the small amount required for washing (about a dime's size.) The smaller container lasts a long time.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for my fine thin hair. I always add water to my shampoo to make it more diluted. This shampoo is very concentrated which means I use very little amount to wash my hair. This tube lasts a long time. I love the fragrance of apple.

a little goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

super concentrated, lathers up and cleans , smells great, and I perceive my hair is picking up body. My partner tried it and I ended up having to order more. No more his and hers, just ours.

I'm going to wash that Limp right out of my hair...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This adds volume to my hair & thickness. I love it & the price you sell it for...well that's Priceless!

Healthy, Great Looking Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since using this shampoo my hair looks, feels, and smells great. Thanks Desert Essence and iherb.com

Very desappointed after having read all the good reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a lot of expectations for this shampoo but it is just not good. It doesn't do anything good to my hair (not shinier, not smoother, not healthier) and the smell is horrible, I don't understand how it can smell so bad when it is supposed to be only natural stuffs in it. It has a very strong chemical/fake scent. I definitely won't buy it again and won't recommand it.

Очень хорошо / Very well

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Люблю шампуни Desert Essence, этот - не исключение. Просто находка для моих длинных тонких волос, склонных к жирности. Промывает жирные корни, бережно очищает сухие кончики, дает объем и восхитительный запах волосам. Рекомендую! I love all Desert Essence shampoos and this is no exception. It is just the thing for my long thin greasy hair. It washes greasy roots, gently cleanses dry ends, gives volume and delicious smell for my hair. I recommend it!

Shows how different we all are

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell to me is horrid. I had to rewash my hair a few hours later it was so bad. Smells (to me ) like a tobacco shop. The conditioner is just as bad. I will stick with the Aubrey Organics or the Kiss my Face ones

Extremely Irritating and Made My Hair Oilier Faster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo irritated my scalp more than any natural one I've ever used. Made my scalp burn and itch. Strongly don't recommend! It seemed to clean well the first day but then I found out that it made my hair oilier much earlier than other shampoos and my hair does not get oily quickly! It smells nice and makes hair shiny but that shine soon becomes oil! It does not give good body. My hair is average thickness and fine. The shampoo I recommend is EO everyday lavender or the sulfate free one. Those actually work and do not irritate. I have no idea how this shampoo got so many good reviews!