Comments on body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2158694 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are very pleased with the Lavender body lotion we purchased from your company. My massage therapists use the lotion on our patients here at the hospital and the response has been extremely positive.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lotion. The scent is fresh and true to lavender fields! Absorbs really nicely. Love it.

Works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion may have a stronger smell than most, but it can be used in place of perfume and has the added benefit of moisturizing for hours. It takes a few minutes to absorb but, once it does so, your skin will feel (and look) refreshed.

LOVE THIS

Posted by Reviewer3005003 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS LOTION ! Smell absorbs completely in a few minutes, and I love the natural unsweet lavender scent. So many lavender scents are mixed with something sweet, this one is not and I LOVE IT! Very moisturizing without being too oily.

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3004137 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A very delicate smell, soft and wonderfully moisturizing. I love Desert Essence products!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2245244 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturization, true essential oil fragrance.One of the best Lavender body products.

Great smell, the best lotion I've had!

Posted by Reviewer1812920 on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love all organic products from Desert Essence, all shampoos, soaps, and lotions. Doesn't make my hair fall off or dry like other natural or especially commerical shampoos. Iherb.com makes it easier and cheaper for me to buy these products. I bought about 12 plus 10 items from Iherb.com last time. I will always buy from this website. Thanks Iherb.com

Bulgarian Lavender - Superior Quality

Posted by Reviewer1646911 on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is amazing - will keep your skin fragrant, soft, and hydrated, but not greesy. It works in my desert climate and I love it at the beach, too. Ihave been using it for about 4 years now and will continue. Makes a great inexpensive gift, too.

Great