Comments on body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are very pleased with the Lavender body lotion we purchased from your company. My massage therapists use the lotion on our patients here at the hospital and the response has been extremely positive.

LOVE THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS LOTION ! Smell absorbs completely in a few minutes, and I love the natural unsweet lavender scent. So many lavender scents are mixed with something sweet, this one is not and I LOVE IT! Very moisturizing without being too oily.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lotion. The scent is fresh and true to lavender fields! Absorbs really nicely. Love it.

Works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion may have a stronger smell than most, but it can be used in place of perfume and has the added benefit of moisturizing for hours. It takes a few minutes to absorb but, once it does so, your skin will feel (and look) refreshed.

Bulgarian Lavender - Superior Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is amazing - will keep your skin fragrant, soft, and hydrated, but not greesy. It works in my desert climate and I love it at the beach, too. Ihave been using it for about 4 years now and will continue. Makes a great inexpensive gift, too.

smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A very delicate smell, soft and wonderfully moisturizing. I love Desert Essence products!

Great smell, the best lotion I've had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love all organic products from Desert Essence, all shampoos, soaps, and lotions. Doesn't make my hair fall off or dry like other natural or especially commerical shampoos. Iherb.com makes it easier and cheaper for me to buy these products. I bought about 12 plus 10 items from Iherb.com last time. I will always buy from this website. Thanks Iherb.com

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturization, true essential oil fragrance.One of the best Lavender body products.

Great product, good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I chose this out of all the lotions available because it had the best quality-quantity-price relation. Very clean ingredient list without nasty chemicals. Great price for 8 oz compared to others that cost the same or more but contain half as much product. It has a lovely lavender scent, it´s fragrant but not overpowering. I use it only as hand lotion, a little goes a long way and lasts forever.

Gotta try it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great lotion that does a wonderful job. I live in the valley with dry hot air, and this lotion absorbes well and lasts. Very pleasant smell also.