Lovely

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence is a brand that I really trust by now. I've tried a lot of their products, and their lotions are one of my favorite products. This one is a slightly thinner formula than the others I have tried by DE, but it still moisturises well and has a nice, not to overwhelming smell of coconut lime/mojito.

Good for hands and heels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is really rich and I found it a bit too thick to be used on the whole body; it's quite hard to apply on larger areas. Instead, I've been using it as a spot treatment for those extra dry areas, like hands, heels and elbows, as it's really moisturizing and turns even rough, cracked skin nice and soft again. The scent is a bit strange - not bad, but... well, strange, but it fades rather quickly.

nice smell and soft skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good one. Smell, texture, how it feels on skin. Also didn't spend a lot within one month of use. I think I can recommend it to other people.

Huuuuuuum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oui oui oui et encore oui!!! L'odeur est sublime pour l'ete c'est genial!! Je racheterai

smells like candy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and dosent dry out the skin, just like all the body washes from this brand. I love DE ;) dosent smell as sweet as the normal coconot or tropical one. it has a nice fresh sent! ;)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells good, skin feels like velvet. my mom is very picky when it comes to body lotions, and she actually likes this one.

Voici ce que j'en pense:

Posted by CaroleensGarden on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

j'adore l'odeur! contrairement à d'autre commentaire que j'ai pu lire, moi je trouve l'odeur de coco assez entetante et là avec une pointe de lime c'est plus frais et plus sympatique à mon gout! le lait nourrit bien la peau ce qui rend son application un peu pénible! il est assez cireux et donc faut bien masser pour le faire pénétrer (je ne m'en sers jamais le matin car trop pressée de rentrer ds mes vêtements mais le soir avant de me coucher c'est parfait!). mes jambes sont souples et bien hydratées et plus en croco! parfait pour moi! la composition est correct et il est certifié NSF Organic Standard !

pretty nice

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This smells more of lime than coconut on me, and turns a little bitter on the skin in the beginning. Then it turns into this really soft (sweet) and close to the skin scent... and I mean REALLY close to the skin, because the smell fades so quickly. I wish it didn't!

Smells like coconut and a little little bit like lime

Posted by eva2iHerb on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sooo...smells good, but it kind a pain to apply. It takes about 5 min. to apply. Moisture is good, but not the best.

Alright Lotion

Posted by MisterCurl on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a decent lotion, Desert Essence doesn't make ba products. But the smell isn't my favorite. To me, it sorta smells like lime, coconut and black licorice haha. I can't explain it but I doubt I will buy this scent again since there are others I definitely like.

1 2 3 4