body lotion

Posted by Reviewer1833000 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a fragrance free product for a long time so i decided to try this one out. I love using it on my hands but I find it quiet thick to use on my body - i really need to rub it in and it kind of makes my skin a bit sticky so I would only use it at night. But this lotion does moisturise the skin really well although I would have preferred if it was a bit lighter

The best body lotion ever!

Posted by Reviewer1673033 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lotion! It is fragrance free, it is easy to apply, it sinks in quickly and it truly moisturizes my dry skin. This one is a keeper! Great value for money.

Exactly what I was looking for!!

Posted by Reviewer1377185 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It is perfectly natural and fragrance free. It's not too thick or too thin. Just right for daily use.

LIKE IT

Posted by Reviewer2018832 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice product and truely fragrance free--no perfumes or herbal scents.

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I "mix" it with the Desert Essence Relaxation Massage Body Oil.

Moisturizing, non-greasy

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well, non-greasy and moisturizes. My husband really likes it, as does my mother. I find the natural odor of the ingredients a bit stronger than I like, and won't use it on my face, neck, hands or arms because the scent lingers all day for me.

Not fragrance free

Posted by 5420265224590557132 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has a slight somewhat chemical smell I really cannot stand, and it does not moistirise very well either. Will not buy again

GLUTEN FREE!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My little one can not use any products with wheat germ oil or oats in them due to his gluten intolerance. This cream is gluten free. It is nice and thick and soaks in quickly. It has a light citrusy fragrance which we like as well. Perfect for a cold winter. If you like my review click on eathealthy in blue to read reviews of all the products I have purchased and used from iHerb.

Great!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've got really dry and sensitive skin, so when I bought this I was hoping for a miracle. I've got red, very dry spots on my arms and didn't think they would be any better with this lotion. But - I was wrong. After two days the spot was almost gone!! it's amazing. I absolutely love this lotion. Perfect for my skin! And that is vegan and free from parabens etc is just perfect! I would recommend this for everyone. Thumbs up!!!!

Not suitable for me with MCS but my mother loves it.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though the shampoo and conditioner from Desert Essence is suitable for my family to use before visiting me ( having severe MCS) this body lotion which I bought for my mother to use made me very sick. she loves it and uses it all the time while not coming to see me. so I have still given it 4/5 stars as it is a good product for her but she can not use it a few days before coming to see me.