body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a fragrance free product for a long time so i decided to try this one out. I love using it on my hands but I find it quiet thick to use on my body - i really need to rub it in and it kind of makes my skin a bit sticky so I would only use it at night. But this lotion does moisturise the skin really well although I would have preferred if it was a bit lighter

The best body lotion ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lotion! It is fragrance free, it is easy to apply, it sinks in quickly and it truly moisturizes my dry skin. This one is a keeper! Great value for money.

Exactly what I was looking for!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It is perfectly natural and fragrance free. It's not too thick or too thin. Just right for daily use.

LIKE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice product and truely fragrance free--no perfumes or herbal scents.

Nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I "mix" it with the Desert Essence Relaxation Massage Body Oil.

Moisturizing, non-greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well, non-greasy and moisturizes. My husband really likes it, as does my mother. I find the natural odor of the ingredients a bit stronger than I like, and won't use it on my face, neck, hands or arms because the scent lingers all day for me.

Not fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has a slight somewhat chemical smell I really cannot stand, and it does not moistirise very well either. Will not buy again

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smooth skin all day long with no unpleasant reaction, definitely worth 5 stars.

one of my all time favs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light almost citrus scent even though there is no fragrance. Absorbs beautifully. Moisturizes well. So affordable! I always have to have a back up!

GLUTEN FREE!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My little one can not use any products with wheat germ oil or oats in them due to his gluten intolerance. This cream is gluten free. It is nice and thick and soaks in quickly. It has a light citrusy fragrance which we like as well. Perfect for a cold winter. If you like my review click on eathealthy in blue to read reviews of all the products I have purchased and used from iHerb.