smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like the other desert essence body lotions, this is not a stong smelling lotion and the smell doesn't linger long, but it smells REALLY good. I also love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after applying it. I Have very dry skin and these lotions are perfect because 1 application in the morning and 1 in the evening lasts where store bought lotions had to be reapplied every few hours. Great value and good ingredients make these a staple in my house.

Lovely Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has a nice light scent. Great for very dry skin with a long lasting effect. Much nicer smell that the Coconut one.

My favourite body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the warm scent of this body lotion, and also the smooth, rich texture. It provides perfect coverage for normal to dry skin without feeling greasy. Absorbs very well and lasts a long time.Great for elbows and feet too. An excellent buy for an organic lotion.

Real chai scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great lotion has great scent. real chai scent and vanilla. love it!

My new favorite lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this lotion to keep as a hand creme. The scent is incredible, a soft spicy smell that is perfect for the fall weather. I liked it so much that it has also replaced my body lotion as well, at a fraction of the price!

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Vanilla Chai Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like the Desert Essence lotion. It has really improved my dry skin. It last all day without appling any more. It feels greasy when first applied but after a couple of minutes it is absorbed into my skin. I can tell a difference in my skin already. I have only used this product for two weeks and my skin feels smooth. Even in the morning when I get up it is still smooth and soft. I don't like the hint of tea tree and strong vanilla smell but it is worth it to have the change in the skin dryness. I personally don't like strong smells anyway. I will buy Desert Essence again, and maybe try their other products as well. Thanks Dorafay

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really like the smell and it isn't greasy. iHerb service was great and arrived really quickly.

happy buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent product at great price.... highly recommend

gman

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

best I have found. no dry scaly patches anywhere after applying this stuff. works great on 65 yr old skin!

Perfect Lotion

Posted by MisterCurl on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent lotion that moisturizes my skin and leaves me smelling like delicious pie or something. The smell is strong but doesn't linger too long. It softens to a light spicy sweet scent and I think it is evening out the darkness on my knees. I am black so my skin tone is about the same brown color as this lotion. This could potentially add a slight tint to someone's skin if they are pale enough and use it enough. But good job to Desert Essence for making such amazing products!