Smells like candy

Posted by Reviewer1415092 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good sweet smell and does what it is supposed to do - moisturises well and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.

Super lovely

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Dessert Essence - their packaging is nice, the product itself is nice and the scents are always yummy. This one isn't an exception, and it will last you a really long time with it's thick, moisturising formula.

Encore un produit génial

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je n'ai jamais été déçue des produits Desert Essence, et celui-ci ne déroge pas à la règle. La texture est très légère mais hydrate très bien. J'ai une peau très très sèche et au bout de plusieurs jours j'ai vraiment vu de l'amélioration. La crème s'étale facilement et pénètre rapidement, pratique lorsque l'on est pressé. Quant à l'odeur... elle est divine (rien que ça !)

Muy buena hidratante

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho esta hidratante, tarda un poco en absorberse pero no deja sensación pegajosa, y sí deja un aroma estupendo en la piel, huele a verano.....

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. My skin is not very dry, so this body lotion fitted my skin pretty well. For the ones with dry, flakey skin - I would not recommend this product. It does not give enough moist. The smell was mild, which I like, and not very coconut-ish as I expected, more fruity/candy-ish. Loved the smell, though! I may purchase this again.

Ok product

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes very well, but the smell is way too sweet. I would buy another body lotion from this brand, but with a different smell.

desert essence

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've liked all of DE lotions i had. And i like also this ;)

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this lotion. Perfect both on hands and body. The smell is candy like. The smell disappear quite quick which is good although I love the smell. But strong smells can be too much if they linger. I highly rekommend this. Best organic lotion i have had. And the ingrredients are great. Good price! Thank you iherb!

Amazing smell and clean ingredients !

Posted by 4900806683816991593 on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this lotion. I use it on my body, it's not sticky at all and the ingredients are very clean in this product. I will try more products of the Desert Essence's organics range very soon !!

Fabulaus!

Posted by squzza on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture and smell, I like it.