Awful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't even want to give it one start. I agree with others who have complained that it separates. I have yet get the flavour of vanilla chai - all I get is an oily taste. Would never recommend it to anyone. Real waste of money

This has helped me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I keep this on my nightstand and put it on every night before bed. I used to have problems with my lips chapping and peeling, and now I don't. Using this product is the only thing I've changed, so I'll be buying another tube when it runs out. I do notice the product trying to separate a bit - I just try to shake it or squeeze the tube (with the cap on) to try to mix it up.

Nice Shimmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These products have a nice tint and shimmer when applied. I found that they tend to separate into the color portion and the gel portion so you need to massage the tube to mix it back together.

Just okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like vanilla chai tea and thought I would like this, but it was just so-so.

A-OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice, but it's a bit sticky in a wrong way. Doesn't have anykind of tint.

Posted by kirsti64 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not so good

not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yuck

yech

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the single most horrible lip product I've ever tried and reminds me of the sad attempt of a lip gloss I once cooked up. So this is watery thin and separates in the tube, so you need to shake it like mad before applying if you want more than thin runny oil on your lips. If you manage to get some of the pigment on, you'll soon find it not only gritty but swimming and pooling unevenly in the oil and towards your teeth. And if that's not bad enough, well the taste is horrid - mostly oily and "earthy" with a wee bit of peppermint. Unless you're reapplying within ten minutes you'll find nothing on your lips but some oily residue around your mouth and sand in your teeth.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it

embalagem

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

achei o conteudo muito pequeno , e contem muita porpurina no gloss

1 2