Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the lemon smell. This shampoo cleans my oily scalp/hair like no other. I have to wash my hair every day, and I have noticed that daily use of this shampoo makes my scalp too dry and a bit flaky. That's why I'm using it every other day, alternating with softer regular shampoos for daily use. My sister and my dad like it too and have started using it. Also, a little bit goes a long way. Very good product. Update (3/29/12): It seems that the formula for this shampoo has been changed. The stuff in the newer bottles is much less concentrated than before, which means that it now takes twice the amount of shampoo to work up a good lather. A little doesn't go a long way any more. Also, the strong lemony smell is gone. Too bad.

Nifty!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Lemon in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

Excessively Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I almost ruined my hair using this product. I bought it thinking it would be a good shampoo to remove residue from hair products I use. It might be okay to use this occasionally, but it should never be used on a regular basis, as it strips the hair of everything including moisture. It took me months to get my hair back to a healthy condition.

me encanta esta marca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho la textura y como deja el pelo. Lo compré porque tengo dermatitis y como uno de los ingredientes es aloe y aceite del arbol del te pensé que me ayudaría en ese aspecto pero de momento no lo hace. Pero para el pelo graso funciona muy bien. No hace mucha espuma y eso me gusta

Un producto genial contra la grasa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este producto realmente funciona. He pasado de lavarme casi todos los días a un par de veces por semana. Tengo el cuero cabelludo muy sensible y no he notado nada más que limpieza en mis raíces., es como sí ahora respiraran. No me seca las puntas. Conclusión: pelo más brillante., más sano y es un producto que no testa en animales.

Very nice smell and all natural: no artificial fragrances.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this to treat dandruff with some success. We also use it because we enjoy the scent: a combination of strong lemon and mild tea tree oil. We also used it when we has lice, as the lemon tea tree oil helped to loosen or repel the lice, eggs, and nits (eggshells).

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, leaves my hair soft and clean without drying it out

Maria Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

hair washed very well and become thick and with a good amount.

Super duper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helps keep my oily hair under control!

I like it but it leaks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo feels good, gentle and cleanses. Very light scent so I add 2 drops of tea tree or lavender oil. However this packaging is not right for the shampoo. I bought 4 at one go and gave to my friend and sisters. All of us found our tube leaking when placed upright. We have to put it upside down and leaning against the wall. They should really change the packaging. I have wasted quite a bit of the shampoo!