Help

Good, but not quite what I'm looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the matching conditioner. The shampoo is thick coming out of the bottle, and it smells more like pina colada coconut to me than straight-up coconut. It lathers well (much richer lather than I was expecting) and rinses easily. It didn't tangle my hair as I was washing it like some shampoos can. My hair and scalp felt clean and fresh. My only complaint is that it's still a little on the drying side for me. Using the "condition-wash-condition" method and avoiding the ends of my hair when shampooing helped abate this somewhat, but I was hoping for a shampoo that would be moisturizing in its own right. This would probably be excellent for people with normal to slightly dry hair. My hair is just a little too dry and damaged for this to work for me.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised that it lathered so much. I don't think Coco-derived sulfate is any better than the other sulfates. It is very drying and completely strips my hair of all essential oils. I would not recommend this for anyone with curly hair. Very disappointed because I love how it smells and would have been great in combination with the conditioner if not for the sulfate ingredient.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo, it is great for my curly dry hair. I mix it with water because it is so concentrated, and it lasts forever!

Good, but not great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo did not like. It does the job, foams well, washes well, to squeak. But ... Yet he did not seem so natural, like from Aubrey Organitss. Smell a little chemical. Not quite coconut smell. For me it is important to organic, natural. He is not 100% so. Этот шампунь мне не очень понравился. Как бы он справляется со своей работой, пенится хорошо, промывает до скрипа. Но... все же он мне не кажется таким натуральным, как например от Aubrey Organics. Запах немного химический. Не совсем кокосом пахнет. Для меня важно натуральность и экологичность. Он не на 100% такой.

great clean without stripping hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. A good gentle cleanser (with good lather thanks to the coconut oil) that doesn't strip moisture from the hair. I have color-treated, naturally wavy-curly hair and my hair loves this stuff. I also use the Coconut conditioner and love that too. I switched from the DE Shea butter shampoo and conditioner, and this is a little bit more costly but so worth it for hair that behaves.

Not sulfate free. Somewhat drying.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a nice product, but it uses sodium coco-sulfate, basically a unrefined version of SLS. I think this is the main ingredient people are using natural products are trying to avoid, so I find it a tad misleading that it is included. It still has a lot better ingredients than regular shampoos, but it's not something I would purchase again. It does create a really nice lather (because it has sulfates) and has a nice scent that isn't too overpowering. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Great!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My long curly hairs loved it! I used this shampoo together with the same conditioner. Hairs are not dry after it, and it's good for my scalp. Smells not like real coconut, more synthetic, but still good.

Perfect for my dry thin hair!

Posted by Lucky-me on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is blond, dry and thin. This shampoo is perfect for me! Hairs are shinny and smooth after using it. Smells very pleasant. Do not irritate my scalp.

Super shampoing !

Posted by biotytips on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ! parfait pour les cheveux secs et bouclés. Ce shampoing lave très bien et pas de sensations de cheveux rêches. Très économique, il en faut très peu car il mousse beaucoup. Pour plus d’efficacité je vous conseille de l'associer à son après-shampoing.

BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this....... just L O V E ... will be buying again. definitely. smells so unbelievable good.