Smells nice and feels good

Posted by Reviewer2688169 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If your hair responds to shea butter well, you'll like this conditioner. My hair is porous and I noticed what felt like a little build-up after using for a week so now I rotate and have not felt the same thing on my hair. But it is conditioning and my hair (naturally curly, 3b) has a better curl when I use it to condition.

the best conditioner of all time

Posted by Reviewer2423902 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

amaziiiiing product, smell and results. shine, silky and repairing my hair a lot! i will repeat.

!!!

Posted by Reviewer3261207 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excelent!!! I love it!!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2343803 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this conditioner for a few months now, and I love it! I have long curly hair, and I live in a dry climate, and my hair just drinks this stuff up. I use it as a leave-in and it never weighs my hair down or makes it greasy. Plus, the smell is nice, and not too strong

Amazing

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair super soft, wish they still stocked it here.

Pretty nourishing

Posted by gabiluoli on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it along the shea butter shampoo and I've been loving this combo. My curly hair looks healthy without any chemicals ;)

Fantastic conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I brought this because it was cheap and on special. Usually I use Aubrey Organics Glycogen Conditioner. This works different to that but it absorbs into my hair like nothing else and I have never had my hair come out so soft before. My hair is really screwed up due to medication so I found this did little for my 1000% frizz but it smells lovely and really conditions the hair. I will alternate it with the Glycogen conditioner to get best results.

Muy buena

Posted by 4690903584977213850 on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He notado una gran diferencia de usar este acondicionador a otros con siliconas, sulfatos, etc. que son malísimos para el pelo. Este producto me va muy bien. El pelo se queda menos encrespado y muy, muy fácil a la hora de peinarlo y darle forma. Las puntas más sanas. Seguiré utilizandolo, sin duda.

Génial!

Posted by 5416909137710127592 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Il a tout bon!

Magnifique

Posted by 5572266303034159929 on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un conditionner au top !! un parfum délicieux, une texture crémeuse qui rend les cheveux doux, brillants et faciles à démêler

1 2 3 4