Great for nordic hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I've ever tried - and I tried many. My hair is typical nordic; blonde, wavy and a bit thicker than medium. I want to add more volume without looking like a fluffy barbie, and this actually does the trick. It's like a sheep's curly wool now, just as smooth and natural and tangle free, and I just love it. Will defininately buy again and again and again. The smell is ok, a I expected a "warmer" smell, but its fresh, and doesn't smell more than just clean after a wash. I like that.

It is a great product, just not suitable for really dry hair.

Posted by Skybeam on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's trully a good product with good ingredients. But it's not suitable for seriously dry hair. I would say it suits best normal to dry hair. The same applies for the equivalent hair conditioner.

Good shampoo

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo cleanse hair & scalp well, too well that it is a bit drying for my hair. Another plus is that it has phytic acid which is a chelating agent. chelating ingredient in shampoo/conditioner is important for me because it mils down the effect of hard water on hair. i don't really dig the fragrance thogh

bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

hydrate bien et nourrit bien les cheveux

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for my hair, but the smell is to overpowering - to sweet - like candy.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is a good shampoo, but it has sls in it. I am not sure if I could like it or not with this info

Good ingredients...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...but that's about it. The smell reminds me of some kind of vomit and the texture..well, reminds me of something else, leave it at that. BUT,my hair loves this shampoo,it gets so soft and shiny, so if you can see beyond the other things, it is a must buy. I could not and had to throw away the bottle half way through. I have tried just about every shampoo Desert essence has to offer and loved very one of them, this one, not so much.

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a gelatinous substance shampoo, not creamy or luxurious feeling at all - not really reminiscent of shea butter fragrance, almost sickly smelling and doesnt have the result i was expecting.

The smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Is awfull! It smell like I've just thrown up! So if its good I dont know.. because I cant use it!

Pretty nourishing

Posted by gabiluoli on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it along the shea butter conditioner and I've been loving this combo. My curly hair looks healthy without any chemicals ;)

1 2 3 4