Help

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A dental floss with no chemical! It leaves a nice tea tree taste after you floss. At least I feel safer swallowing my own saliva as compared after using a dental floss with harmful chemical. The tea tree oil helps to kill the harmful bacteria that breed around the previously stuck food. This floss is quite thin like normal dental floss. You will still cut your gems if you apply too much force. This floss also shred easily unfortunately. Generally, I used this along with the thicker version dental floss that is from desert essence as well. Both have its uses, depending on situation. This floss is suitable for vegetarian as well. The price is considered to be quite reasonable. It's much longer than the thicker version (27.4m). Check out my page for more reviews!

Great floss !!!

Posted by vinetu28 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Reach, Oral-B, Colgate, or store/generic brands of dental floss. However, one visit to the dentist for a cleaning appointment changed that. While seated at the dentists chair on a dental cleaning appointment, I noted that the dental assistant was using a kind of floss that was quite a bit thicker than what I was used to seeing. Despite its thickness, it easily passed through the tight spaces between my teeth (I had an impacted tooth condition then). The floss was tough, and unlike a lot of the floss I had tried, it resisted shredding. Intriqued, I asked her what kind of floss it was. "It's Desert Essence," she said. After I got home, I immediately bought a pack of Desert Essence and tried it on myself - I was hooked. The Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil is unlike any kind of floss you'll find out there. The floss is not thread-like at all; it is flat and broad - like tape. I find that the larger surface area helps to remove more plague and debris between teeth. The floss is tough and very resistant to shredding. It is amply waxed, so it has no problem gliding between teeth. Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss is also soft and gentle on your gums. I like the use of natural wax and added protection of tea tree oil and it has none of the nasty additives or chemicals or coatings that your regular floss has. Also, it is comfortable and glides perfect in between my teeth. It is soaked in tea tree oil, a great natural anti-septic for helping fight decay. --- Ever since discovering Desert Essence Dental Floss, I refuse to use any other kind of dental floss. Give it a whirl - you might just find yourself hooked on it like I am!

Very nice!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent and taste of tea tree in that floss, it is very refreshing! Price is good too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tea Tree OIl Dental Floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some of these reviews make me wonder if I'm using the same product (which I am). This floss begins fraying as soon as I insert it between two teeth. Even when I use about two feet of it so that it is constantly shifted, it is still completely frayed by the time I finish flossing. Incredibly frustrating, especially since it leaves so many fibers between my teeth . . . which I then have to try to floss out. I had also hoped that the tea tree oil would be refreshing, but I can't tell that there's anything on this floss. Very glad I got it as a free sample, because I will certainly never buy the product.

Natural and free of chemicals.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best thing about this dental floss is that it the only that I have ever found in the market that comes without any harmful chemical. It is also very cheap.

good

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, thick thread

good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it

smells funny but feels fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells funny but feels fresh

Super happy teeth!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried the dental tape and wasn't a big fan of the thickness of it. However, this floss from the same company is awesome! Tea tree to kill bacteria, and no colors or dyes. I tend to forget how important it is to floss and my teeth feel so clean since starting up again. This little box lasts quite a while too. No problems with the floss shredding or breaking. It's very durable. I have and will purchase this again and again! Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

became thicker all of a sudden

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this floss until recently when they made it almost twice thicker...it doesn't fit between my teeth anymore : (