Amazing...truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have several tubs of this ointment...in my purse, my car, my medicine cabinet, my bedside table, and my makeup table. I use it for pimples, burns, dry skin, cracked heels, athlete's foot, eczema, bug and spider bites, cold sores, and more. Tea tree is an amazing compound to begin with, and the blend of ingredients in this particular ointment makes it even better. It seems to balance out your skin, healing acne and dry skin all at once. It's great to use after tweezing and waxing, as well. I have VERY sensitive skin...Desert Essence ointment calms it right down. This is a brilliant product...I hope they NEVER stop making it! PS~~~I have a friend that was suffering from cold sores. No amount of prescription meds were working for her. I gave her a small dab of this ointment in a jar. She applied it 4 or 5 times a day for 2 days. Her cold sores were gone....completely gone. She was thrilled beyond words. Even her doctor was amazed. She is sold on this ointment and you should be too!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil, has nice smell, heals injuries))))))

fabulous multitasker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so great. Use it on dry patches, sores, acne, cuts, and it's a miracle on burns. This stuff heals sunburns and other kinds of light burns like no other! I'll always have this around.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I experienced immediate relief an signs of healing with this product. Extremely pleased with it. My only complaint is that the content is too little. I ordered this product to take with me on vacation a couple of weeks ago, and fortunately it lasted me the ten days that I was gone - generally, I applied it 1 to 2 times a day. I was thankful that I had just enough to use for the duration of my vacation. I would add too, that skin eruptions/eczema MUST be treated from the inside out, that being with the appropriate herbal medicine and a mucusless diet. Skin eruptions are evidence of imbalance in the body and waste overburdening the eliminative organs such as the lungs, liver, and kidneys. The skin is the largest eliminating organ that we have. I would recommed this product for certain to anyone combatting any sort of skin issue.

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great moisturizer if you have combination skin or dry skin. I have some eczema patches due to seasonal allergies and since using this ointment for a few weeks now, it has helped reduce those patches significantly. It may have a strong tea tree smell to some but I like it as it is refreshing and can open the nasal passages if you put it on your nose!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I apply it on the acne areas and the acne will "die" in a couple of days. Sometimes I even use it as my face night cream. The tea tree smell which I do not like is not strong. It serves many purposes.

Perfect good to go ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While ironing I accidentally burn my finger. I got a blister, so I put some Dessert Essence Tea Trea Oil skin ointment on it and within and hour blister was gone and healed in a couple of days. I did not expect it to be that good, I helped me also with a cold sore on my lip. Good value for money. Smell is strong.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a chance to try this product when I came down a sinus infection that left my nostrils sore with dry flakey skin. I applied the Tea Tree Oil Skin Ointment and it soothed and cleared the skin in a couple of days.

Dessert Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this skin ointment. I have looked for years for something to help with my acne and this has helped. Thanks.

A must for skin irritations and minor cuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for skin irritations and minor cuts. It is an essential item in my medicine cabinet. It did make me breakout when I put some on a blemish though, so beware if you plan to put it on your face.