Formula Changed

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product for quite a while and really liked how it left my hair soft without weighing it down but last purchase (with bottle design now shown on site) was HUGE disappointment. The product looks, smells different and the ingredient list on the back has gone from a tidy paragraph to what looks like a chemist's lab inventory, covering nearly entire back panel! Gone is "organic" tea tree oil and jojoba oil along with other essential oils/nut oils. They've been replaced with "goodies" like: Sodium Benzoate and Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride. Wow. And YUCK I'll be looking for another brand.

Effective conditioner with nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1005268 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Some conditioners don't seem to work well on me, but this one leaves my hair soft and easy to comb. The scent is clean and fresh and not overpowering. I use this conditioner every time I wash my hair (every other day), and I have "normal," untreated hair (not colored, permed, straightened, or blow-dried). It might not be conditioning enough for other hair, but it works well for me. I also really like that this company is animal friendly (no animal ingredients or testing).

Smell and result are great

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this shampoo after very first use - the smell of tea tree oil is very natural, and hair do really appreciate the result! It's good to prevent dandruff. But you can not use it with colored hair. // Очень хороший запах масла чайного дерева, волосы отлично расчесываются и выглядят. Использовала с разными шампунями, результат хороший. Но нельзя применять для окрашенных волос.

Great Item.

Posted by Reviewer1712786 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the feel of it and it smells good too. Most tea tree ones that i have had was too medicine like and boring...this one is sweet! Feels good on my dry scalp!

Good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizing hair. facilitates combing, smell tea tree.

Unexpectedly high quality

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is lightweight and rinses cleanly, but it leaves my hair moisturized and incredibly shiny. My stylist commented on the smoothness and softness of my hair; she thought I was using a salon product!

Great daily conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3001153 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leave a residue like some conditioners - hair and scalp feels great and looks great too!

Nice shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works at easing my daughters very sensitive and itchy scalp and she has very fine hair. Has a fairly strong tea tree smell so you have to like it. Hair is very shiny and soft and she now gets lots of compliments.

Shampoo with result

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Scalp is cleaner and hair is softer and the one great plus is this one has no junk in it.. so you'll know that it's a healthful shampoo. Couldn't use it though for colored hair.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3086430 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great companion to shampoo to treat psoriasis flares on scalp