Formula Changed

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product for quite a while and really liked how it left my hair soft without weighing it down but last purchase (with bottle design now shown on site) was HUGE disappointment. The product looks, smells different and the ingredient list on the back has gone from a tidy paragraph to what looks like a chemist's lab inventory, covering nearly entire back panel! Gone is "organic" tea tree oil and jojoba oil along with other essential oils/nut oils. They've been replaced with "goodies" like: Sodium Benzoate and Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride. Wow. And YUCK I'll be looking for another brand.

Effective conditioner with nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1005268 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Some conditioners don't seem to work well on me, but this one leaves my hair soft and easy to comb. The scent is clean and fresh and not overpowering. I use this conditioner every time I wash my hair (every other day), and I have "normal," untreated hair (not colored, permed, straightened, or blow-dried). It might not be conditioning enough for other hair, but it works well for me. I also really like that this company is animal friendly (no animal ingredients or testing).

Smell and result are great

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this shampoo after very first use - the smell of tea tree oil is very natural, and hair do really appreciate the result! It's good to prevent dandruff. But you can not use it with colored hair. // Очень хороший запах масла чайного дерева, волосы отлично расчесываются и выглядят. Использовала с разными шампунями, результат хороший. Но нельзя применять для окрашенных волос.

Great Item.

Posted by Reviewer1712786 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the feel of it and it smells good too. Most tea tree ones that i have had was too medicine like and boring...this one is sweet! Feels good on my dry scalp!

Great daily conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3001153 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leave a residue like some conditioners - hair and scalp feels great and looks great too!

Good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizing hair. facilitates combing, smell tea tree.

Use it for our kids

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this for our kids, age 6 and 7. I heard that tea tree helps keep lice away - and my kids are that age when lice is a risk at school. So we use this on them every night to help prevent lice, plus it works great and smells really good. We use it on us too sometimes.

Helps repell lice

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

OK, my son is in a baseball team that shares helmuts. He's gotten (gasp) LICE, well, after killing them little buggers the traditional way, I decided to keep them at bay, we haven't had another episode. I have 4 kids who use the shampoo, conditioner and face wash as a body wash. Just perfect!!!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3086430 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great companion to shampoo to treat psoriasis flares on scalp

Shampoo with result

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Scalp is cleaner and hair is softer and the one great plus is this one has no junk in it.. so you'll know that it's a healthful shampoo. Couldn't use it though for colored hair.