Very clean feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several weeks and I feel like it's made a difference. I have combination skin that is very sensitive. I usually break out badly on my chin right before my period and I normally have black heads on my nose and a few on my cheeks and chin. Since using this I have only broken out when I have gone to bed without taking my makeup off. There are fewer blackheads as well. A little of this goes a long way and it leaves you're skin incredibly clean feeling. I always follow with a moisturizer so I don't know if it is very drying.

Very bad pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is not high quality, it washes well, but it more dries the skin than cleans. It has very bad pack, when you press the pomp, treatment flows from everywhere but not from the special little hole! It is very liquid, so it flows from everywhere quickly, and soon all the pack is smeard with the product. I never buy it again!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Lathers well and cleans well. It is a little drying, but nothing that a little bit of Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil can't fix. Both my bf and I have noticed great improvement in our complexions and that's saying something considering he has eczema and is extremely acne-prone and I have combo skin. Will repurchase!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best clean feeling my face has ever had. I have dry skin and it's hard finding products that don't strip my skin dry. This product left my skin clean,hydrated and smooth. This product is good for all skin types. My sister has normal to oily skin and she had the same good results as I did. Once you try this product you will be hooked for life.

Dessert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash Tea Tree Oil and Sea Kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far I really like this product. More so than the tea tree, awaphui face wash. It has a light pleasant smell and doesn't overdry my skin.

ok

Posted by Waterlily on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit drying (maybe because it's winter) and contains polysorbate 80 which is quite bad as I discovered, so I won't order it again. I still like the smell very much.

Disappointed

Posted by PirateJet on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very disappointed by this product, it cleans the skin very well as it dries it. Also the smell is very strong and unpleasant. This product also gave me some acne that have disappeared when I stopped using it.

This product is not good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is so fluid that it's hard not to get it in your eyes. And the worst of all it smells like saddlesoap!

This is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Face wash works great without drying my face out!

Great

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) I love it ! You need so few, the bottle will last me forever ! It clean my skin so weel, without the dry feeling I usually have after cleansing. Does the job perfectly !