There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap contains all natural ingredients and also uses some different ingredients for this facial wash. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. Despite the other reviews that claim that it is not drying, I find it to be opposite. I have very oily facial skin. My facial skin does dry up when I wash my face frequently. It seems to remove too much facial oil in my case. I will stick to gentler natural soap like Dr Wood. On the positive side, the tea oil did smell nice imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Made my face soft, but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first started using this I thought it was great. I wasn't so excited about the tea tree oil smell, and it was a bit runny, but it made my face soft and my skin was less blotchy looking, but after I had used it for about a week my skin broke out on my cheeks, which it has never done before. I am only using for body wash now and it seems to work well. I might try it on my face again to see if the break out was caused by something else.

great for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this off and on for many years, and when my skin breaks out this is the first thing I run to. I started using it originally when I had a nasty breakout of cystic acne, and after using this, and spot treating w/ DE 100% tea tree oil, I've never had a recurrence of it. I have dry skin, and though I do find this slightly drying if I follow w/ DE daily essential moisturizer it works fine.

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first got the packaging with the pump. It lasted for a year and I loved it so much that I decided I should get the economy packaging to refill. It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need half a pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wow!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how natural the ingredients are. Does not irritate my skin and all and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I wear a lot of makeup too (eye and face) and it works well on getting all of it off too. I got the Oily & Combination Skin because my husband has oily skin (whereas mine is on the dry side) but I don't feel like it is terribly overdrying even on my skin. Great price too.

affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The face wash comes in a giant bottle which will last forever. When I first bought this face wash, I had very troubled skin due to hormonal imbalance, sleep deprived, stress, eczema and air pollution. My skin is all cleared up in less than a month. However, I think I need to find a new face wash now since this one is too drying for my current skin.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and I've been using this for years, really helps prevent break outs but doesn't dry out your skin.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product daily and it helps with acne & provides me with a great looking face

Caused my face to break out

Posted by krystalho on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Broke out like hell after using for two weeks. Probably because it is too alkaline, damaging the skin's nature pH.