Mouthwash is pleasant but acidic - bad for teeth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Being the geek I am, I always pH-test mouthwashes to make sure they are alkaline, which is needed for protection of enamel. I'm shocked by this one - it comes it at pH4, meaning markedly acidic. I did wonder about that from looking at the ingredients before purchase, but hoped the chemists had worked some magic. Shame, because it's otherwise an OK formula - fresh enough and not too strong. I will be adding sodium bicarbonate to bring it up to about pH8, which may mess with the formula but at least I won't be rinsing my enamel with acid :|.

tastes weird, big bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the size And it does feel fresh but I see no whitening effect at all.

Pleasant soft taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really pleasant taste, a little on the sweet side, not hars at all, you can hardly feel the tea tree oil which normally has a very distinct taste. Didn't notice a lot of whitening effect yet (half bottle down, but refreshing and cleaning. Nicely priced. Will reorder.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mouthwash is great. It has a nice, minty taste and it makes my teeth a little whiter. Not a dramatic difference but it I still like it. Have purchased this multiple times.

my favorite brand for mouth wash and toothpaste

Posted by annabanana on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the freshest natural mouthwash i've found out there. I have wasted so much money trying different brands that don't come close to Desert Essence. Love this mouthwash, great mint taste and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and moisturized if that makes any sense :) Does not dry out like other alcohol-based mouthwashes. Me and my family love Desert Essence stuff...their whitening tea tree/mint toothpaste is hands down the best out there too! Best value , high quality.

Do check products straight away upon receiving (especially the natural ones)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I opened the product a week after receiving. Seal looked intact, but saw moulds at the edge inside.. Forgot to check the expiry date though

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have no bad things to say about this product, aside from the fact that it doesn't come with a big enough cap to use as your cup. The taste is okay and it seems to be working without being too harsh. No alcohol, no animal testing! I love it!

Very minty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But for those who dislikes an overly cleaned feel of the mouth after wash this might not be for you. I like this brand but my mouth feels striped of any moisture after this. Overall, good product if you like something strong.

Satisfied with the product, but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with the product, but weighs no more buy site due to high price

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

strong flavor feels like it is working. No animal testing