tastes great, works well

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an inexpensive, high-quality source of protein. I use it after workouts and it seems to aid in recovery. Also useful for cutting hunger when dieting. A serving after work, on an empty stomach, keeps me from gorging at dinner. Highly recommended! Please check my other reviews to see what works and what doesn't. I've been using supplements for over 30 years and have tried nearly everything...

High marks for taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has been my favorite protein mix for years. It mixes quickly with no clumping, and tastes better than other chocolate whey protein powders. If you're looking for 100% whey, this one tops them all. The company also makes a wonderful half whey/half soy for women, called Aria. It's my favorite vanilla flavored protein mix. Try Designer Wheys and be surprised.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice product. great taste

designer whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Great chocolate taste and low in sugar. Not a meal replacement just gives me my protein for the day. Can add fruit to make it more of a meal replacement if I want. Fast service.

Designer Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product to help build muscle he loves it because it works and it taste really good.

ótimo produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

pela quantidade é meio caro... mas é um ótimo whey, sabor bem diferente, mas é bom, parece nescau a textura dele.

Not truly tasty, but not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know whether I'll stick with this one or not, so I'll continue taste-testing.

Designer Whey Protein

Posted by reirei on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product came in good condition but the chocolate was very artifical tasting

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GOOD PRODUCT

The two arrived dented cans! Please improve the system of packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The two arrived dented cans! Please improve the system of packaging.