Chlorophyll

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking liquid chlorophyll in water when a friend recommended it, unexpected side effects were complete elimination of cravings for salt & sugar, so I stopped eating the unhealthy foods. Within a few months of taking the supplement I've lost 30lbs!! I keep drinking it because it quenches my thirst better than water, in the way I used to crave sugary drinks.

This stuff is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this and eating cilantro pesto, I have a lot more energy. I suffer from Graves disease and low progesterone and low cortisol. This has definitely made me feel better.

energy LIFE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. BEEN USING IT FOR 3 YEARS AND MY KIDS COMPLAIN I HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY!! LOL.. LOVE IT!! AND ONLY THIS PARTICULAR BRAND!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. It is a warrior in my blood and lungs.

Love, love, love!!!

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I simply adore this liquid chlorophyll!!! I tried another, more known version of liquid chlorophyll and was turned off by the filler/buffer ingredients used to mask the taste. I happen to love the green taste (I eat my vegetables without any seasoning and love them that way) and was disgusted with the sweeteners and other fillers used to mask the taste of the chlorophyll. I also feel that some of the sweeteners may make the chlorophyll less effective. This is the cleanest, purest and best version I have found available on iherb and I am ready to buy my next bottle. Two thumbs way up!!!

Excellent product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently started using liquid chlorophyll and bought another brand and upon reading the label I saw it contained glycerin. DeSouza's contains only liquid chlorophyll, in a glass bottle and taste fresh !

Great plus lemon

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the purest 'chlorophyll' ONLY i can find in iherb. Love this, especially good and alkalising for the body with added drops of purely squeezed lemon juice plus water. The body, liver can better absorb with added lemon*. The sourness, Vitamin c of lemon is a important carrier of the liquid to the liver. In chinese theory, sour taste helps to transport to the liver meridian. And closely link to the eyes. could be one of the reasons why there is a sense of alertness and brighten up when consuming sour fruits etc. This is how i drink, pouring water to the cup first, then pour the chlorophyll, squeezing lemon the last, then stir and u are ready to drink. If in the mood, can add wheat grass juice etc into the solution as well.

perfect product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is my must-have for all times, I also like to take it after drinking alcohol - and I don't feel any bad effects from alcohol at all.

Tastes like Grass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tasted like green tea or if you picked grass and ate it. This was utilized as part of a detox program. Stains everything so don't spill it on anything. Detox was highly effective.

great!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much. really good

1 2 3 4