OK, but compartments not large enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The layout of this pill box is great. Con - I wish the compartments were larger. I've given this over to my daughter to try to get her to consistently take Spirulina. We'll see how it goes...For me, I'll try to find one with larger compartments for my next order.

Compartments too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good design but the compartments are much too small for vitamin supplements. I couldn't even fit 6 vitamin capsules. It's better for small pills.

Item is Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to previous reviews, I have found that the product is actually well-designed. It isn't too small; will be able to hold at least 15 prescription pills (or 3 1500mg fish oil capsules). The lid locks on securely and does not come off unintentionally. Each compartment can be easily separated and reattached securely. Makes a perfect gift for both my grandparents. Thanks heaps!

Perfect for my needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pill organizer is of a nice, compact size and fits my supplements well (3-4 small to medium size pills for both AM and PM). For several larger pills (e.g. fish oil) the compartments would probably be too small. I also appreciate how the compartments lids close tightly. All in all this I've been very happy with the quality.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I was looking for