Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the size of the box but the lids are weak and open very easily and I'm afraid it will open on its own.. Easy to detach and put back together very nice except for the too easy open lids :)

detach n wait

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is very well made but the part that attaches itself to the other pill "boxes". It's very hard for me and my girlfriend to actually detach them and also when you slide them in again its very difficult as they always become uneven(makes its hard to detach it).

Perfect large pill organizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect pill organizer for me. I take a lot of vitamins and herbal stuff...works great for me

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Top !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super pratique, de bonne qualité Exactement ce que je cherchais

Handy Pill Organiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pill organiser has a great amount of space for all your supplements and it's quite handy that you can separate the days if necessary. Only complaint is that the lids are only snap shut and I found that a couple of compartments came open when I put it in my bag, so I lost all my pills in the bottom of my bag.

Huge & missing info on plastic type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This thing is huge! No label on type of plastic used

Poorly made lids are weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

lids are weak and open very easily and I'm afraid it will open on its own! I should listen to the 4 star review ! I just received this product and I should send it back! The lids are very very poorly made! Why are you producing such a nice product with these poorly made lids?