Самая красивая и удобная таблетница! The most beautiful and convenient pill-case!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Самая красивая и удобная таблетница! Честь для разрезания таблеток можно отделить, если она не нужна. Также можно отделить каждую ячейку и взять все необходимые таблетки с собой на один или два дня. Очень аккуратно сделана, хорошо открывается и закрывается. И размер хороший. Не слишком большая, не слишком маленькая. The most beautiful and convenient pill-case! Honor for cutting of tablets can be separated, if it isn't necessary. It is also possible to separate each cell and to take all necessary tablets with itself on one or two days. It is very accurately made, it opens well and closed.

the cutter is useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the cutter cannot cut the pills into two but into many "pieces", what a nightmare

Best pill organizer on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought one of these some years ago while on holiday in the US - it is the best pill container I've come across. I've tried lots of different kinds and because each day is detachable, you can just take it with you in your bag or pocket. The one I had before is still fine and working well - but the days had worn off the lids. Others I've tried either don't detach easily, or they soon either stick or become loose. Thank goodness for the internet, as I couldn't find them on sale in the UK.

Took a while to find this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a pill organiser that started on the right day of the week - MONDAY. What is it with most of them that start on Sunday? This one allows you to organise the days how you want them. Iherb sent it within 2 days of ordering. Terrific service.

Used for daily pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pasted times ion each box so they can be separated and used by patient where he will be at that time..6 am on night table on awakening, 8 am on kitchen table w breakfast, 10 am in chair in living room, 6 pm in pocket to be taken at dinner, 10 pm in bathroom taken before bet..etc......solved a lot of problems...

Best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This pill organizer is just perfect for big vitamin pills. Detachable daily boxes are very handy and big enough. Best pill organizer I have found. Only minus is the pill cutter, it's useless. It crushes the other half of the pill into small crumbs, because of the blade holders. Too bad, it would have been useful to have a cutter too. Plus I wish the organizer would come in different colors, because I use 3 organizers, morning, afternoon and evening.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice pill organizer, you can detach the pieces from each other and take the days you need. every dat big enough for my portion of vitamins!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just what I wanted! Love that I can detach some days to throw in my handbag for the day.

Simply works

Posted by odereviews on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never owned a proper pill organizer. This is just perfect for me. Not too small or big. Pill cutter works nicely, and it support pretty much all sizes. You can detach sections if you wish. I haven't found any flaws. Price was reasonable too.

good

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like how I can detach the different compartments (also gives me a reminder which day of the week it is!) It's a nice small size so I can easily take it with me wherever I go. The pill cutter is OK, it's a bit messy but does the job.

1 2