Help

GREAT Calcium Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these instead of other brands about 6 months ago, and my shoulder appears to be healing quite well. I had lots of pain in the muscles surrounding my right rotator cuff. This calcium combo has reduced spurs enough that my shoulder no longer hurts all the time and I have a much better range of motion. I'm sold on Deva Cal-Mag Plus! I had tried seven other brands over a period of several years, and this one finally worked. The price is decent, too. Good work, Deva!

Everything a growing vegan needs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We take these rarely, after a day when we don't eat enough greens. They cover any perceived shortfall. A nice safety net for us.

It seems to be effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My symptoms matched those of osteomalacia, so I decided to get a vitamin D supplement (Now Foods' Vitamin D 1000 IU). To make sure it's as effective as possible, I also ordered this Deva supplement because there are certainly days when one isn't getting enough calcium from the diet unless every meal is well-planned. After taking these pills for nearly a month, I can say that I've gone from being almost unable to move and walk to being able to move like a normal person. I still can't really run, jump or do everything without supporting my body with the arms, but the improvements are huge compared to how I've lived for over 2 years!

LV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works perfect

Deva, Cal-Mag Plus, Vegan, 90 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

fantastic feeling the benefits already especially as im a Vegan....

Cramp Free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A couple of these before a 100km ride = cramp free.

Great!

Posted by DaveQB on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I have stronger than average bones, my teeth aren't strong at all. I am finding taking these (2 at night) I am sleeping better (calcium helps relax you). No double blind studies, just from feel. More scientific....my blood tests are showing my calcium is at 2.31 mmol/L (2.10-2.60) and Corr Calcium is 2.29 mmol/L (2.10-2.60).

Best inexpensive calcium pills, with magnesium in them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best inexpensive calcium pills, with magnesium in them.

Glad to find this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Cal Mag from the Deva company is great! I take one with every meal, to a total of 1500 mg of daily calcium. I was told that taking 1000+ mg of calcium can help with Premenstrual Syndrome and it appears that this supplement is really helping with that. I hope to try other Deva products in the future as they are all 100% vegan.

Great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like being able to take my calcium and magnesium in one tablet.

1 2