A good substitute for fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband needs Omega 3s and 6s for his medical problems, but we're not about to compromise our vegan ethic. This product is a wonderful substitute.

Vegan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love that these are vegan. It can be tough to find vegan supplements, but these fit the bill!

Awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only one I've found that is Vegetarian. I've been taking it for many years and love the product. It helps to supplement where I am missing out on "omegas" as they are from fish.

Great alternative to fish oil for us vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to take an omega mix in liquid form but usually forgot (it was 'hidden' in the fridge). These Vcaps are so convenient; I keep them in my pill box with my other supplements. Good price compared to other products. And they include a balance of omega 3 6 and 9. Perfect. I find three a day works best for my digestive system.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great way to take flax oil if flax off a spoon makes you gag like me!

Excellent product, my second (or third) purchase, and I plan to continue using these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'd been looking for a completely vegan and organic flaxseed oil capsule to replace fish oil capsules, which are usually made from anchovies, sardines, and mackerel--all fish facing devastating overfishing and all at risk of extinction. These fish are crucial to the health of the oceans, as they are critical parts of the food chain for larger fish, Many are also filled with toxins (such as mercury and PCBs) from polluted ocean waters. It was recommended that I use flaxseed oil instead, and I looked for a vegan product. Deva fits the bill, is not a megadose (I never megadose on any supplements), and is reasonably priced. I'll be ordering another one soon.

Strong smell and bitter taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Immediately when the lid is opened a horrible smell fills the room. Plant oils generally can have quite strong smell but this was nothing like that. There's something fishy in here. I broke one capsule and the oil smelled terrible and tasted bitter. This leads me to think the oil is not good quality and it is oxidized. Honestly, what could I expect for this price? I tried to swallow one and it gave me burps afterwards that tasted exactly how the capsules smelled. I had to throw away the capsules since I wasn't able to make myself eat them. And I don't think oxidized low quality oil makes you any good anyway.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't eat fish every day, so this is a wonderful source Omega-3 substitute. No aftertaste.

Good!

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unusual to find vegan version. Keep in a cool place if you live in a hot climate.

Truly Vegan~