Does help with fat loss

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In my experience taking CLA made me leaner and got rid of some fat from areas that I was finding it hard to shift such as the stomach area. Once you stop taking it though it does come back and I am not sure how great it is to take CLA in the long term. I know in one study the rats developed fat around their liver despite losing fat from the abdomen so I don't know how safe it is, but in the short term I think it's a great way of getting leaner.

Excellent

Posted by 5453716490546366030 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I pair this with either caffeine, green tea, or Yohimbe for a 4-6 week cycle, and I see results for an extra boost for my body.

CLA being vegan is great!

Posted by Reviewer1892058 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only just started on these, so it is too early to see results. However they are a great price and being vegan is awesome.

Doesn't make me sick like the non-vegan CLA

Posted by Umbridge on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I went vegan, I tried the conventional CLA, and it made me really naseous. This didn't at all. I haven't been taking it for long enough to give a full report of the effects, but I can say that this is an excellent product and I am so excited that it's finally available in a vegan form!

Seems to help!

Posted by 4661152040122192492 on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm only giving this 3 stars because I've been using this for about a month now and I'm not entirely sure if it helps or not. My appetite has definitely curbed and I don't crave food as often which is great and I have lost a few pounds, but I'm not sure if it's due to this 100%. Either way, it doesn't hurt to add it to every meal I have.

RANCID Strong Smell

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not use due to the knowledge that rancid oil forms harmful free radicals in the body, which are known to cause cellular damage. Upon opening had a strong smell and then when I opened up a capsule it stunk and tasting the oil sort of felt like it burnt my tongue. Maybe my batch was off??iHerb has some good quality products and such a large range and the DHL delivery service is fast and efficient always Thanks.

blots u up

Posted by Reviewer2214437 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mild headache. ..super uncomfortable. .blotting

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.