It works - medically proven!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency about a year ago (14 was my level at that time). Ever since then I took 4 of these tablets daily Monday through Friday - 5 times a week for a total of 48,000 IU's per week. I didn't take any on the weekend. I just had my blood checked again and my levels are now at 51 which is great. So not only does this product work but it also shows that Vitamin D2 as opposed to D3 works perfectly fine to increase your levels of Vitamin D in the blood. I am very pleased with this product and the results it brought.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product but I'm not really happy with the packaging. There is more then enough space to fill at least another 90 Tablets in.

Used product before iherb so knew what i was buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did my research long ago and this is a proven company for vegans and non vegans to use. I have had tests done while taking it and it absorbed. Tests came out that it worked

Great source of vegan Vitamin D

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're a vegan and are looking for an alternative to D3, this is a great product. It works just as well and is inexpensive. I highly recommend this product. Vitamin D is good to take in winter or when battling depression.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Living in Canada it's great to find a vegan Vitamin D in a higher dosage. This makes to world of difference to us both during winter months and beyond.

Great product, excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, excellent price

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product

too soon to see any results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that this product has a high D2 content, so I don't have to take many pills. good product so far.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2 pills daily corrected my deficiency. I got tested by a regular doctor.

Vegan D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Small easy to take tablet with no animal product.

1 2 3