Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this cleanser in my Devita Travel kit. It smells great, gives pleasant foam while using, removes all make up both from face and eyes, is easy to rinse. I use it in the evening to remove make up and in the morning just to feel fresh on my face. My skin is normal, this cleanser fits me very well. // Это средство входит с состав моего набора для путешествий от Девита. Пахнет хорошо, приятная пенка при использовании, удаляет макияж и с глаз, и с лица. Использую его и утром, и вечером. Кожа нормальная, средство отлично подходит.

cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but makes my skin dry.

best cleanser ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

perfect for dry skin.

works great, smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with how effective and yummy smelling this product is - the rose isn't overpowering and this does a great job of cleansing without drying out my skin

Does its job, hate the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this cleanser, really. It's a gel cleanser that does exactly what it should. Leaves my skin well-cleansed without feeling dry. However, the rose scent is just so strong I sometimes have to hold my breath a little when I use it. It certainly doesn't help that rose isn't exactly my favourite scent, but seriously, I find it overpowering. For that reason alone, I may not repurchase this again.

so far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried a sample of this in the winter and felt like it was too drying. Using it every day was a bit too harsh for my skin. I decided to try it again for the summer time and it is great! My skin looks better than ever.

My fav cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Greatest cleanser I have ever used. The pump top keeps popping of though they need to improve the pumps on the packaging love that it's in glass though can't stand all that plastic packaging out there.

Been Using for Over a Year for My Acne

Posted by AinShah on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin and acne. I love this product!

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite skin cleanser. It is good for sensitive skin dry skin and has a pleasant scent. There is nothing I don't like about it!

Beautiful

Posted by MarjiMum on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this range of skincare. I started with a trial pack and now I am buying the full size. Goes beautifully with the scrub.

1 2 3