cleanser

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but makes my skin dry.

Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this cleanser in my Devita Travel kit. It smells great, gives pleasant foam while using, removes all make up both from face and eyes, is easy to rinse. I use it in the evening to remove make up and in the morning just to feel fresh on my face. My skin is normal, this cleanser fits me very well. // Это средство входит с состав моего набора для путешествий от Девита. Пахнет хорошо, приятная пенка при использовании, удаляет макияж и с глаз, и с лица. Использую его и утром, и вечером. Кожа нормальная, средство отлично подходит.

works great, smells great

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with how effective and yummy smelling this product is - the rose isn't overpowering and this does a great job of cleansing without drying out my skin

best cleanser ever

Posted by 4724682326971448539 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

perfect for dry skin.

My fav cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1828870 on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Greatest cleanser I have ever used. The pump top keeps popping of though they need to improve the pumps on the packaging love that it's in glass though can't stand all that plastic packaging out there.

so far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1305835 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried a sample of this in the winter and felt like it was too drying. Using it every day was a bit too harsh for my skin. I decided to try it again for the summer time and it is great! My skin looks better than ever.

Does its job, hate the scent

Posted by Reviewer2642502 on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this cleanser, really. It's a gel cleanser that does exactly what it should. Leaves my skin well-cleansed without feeling dry. However, the rose scent is just so strong I sometimes have to hold my breath a little when I use it. It certainly doesn't help that rose isn't exactly my favourite scent, but seriously, I find it overpowering. For that reason alone, I may not repurchase this again.

Aloe Vera Moisture Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2058870 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it, and the gentle scent is really refreshing

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1879700 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser. One of the main reasons is because of its natural ingredients. I haven't found one that has as many natural ingredients as this one. I have used it for a few months now. At first, I was nervous about the smell of it because my skin is sensitive but I never had a problem. I had stopped using it for a couple weeks and went back to my usual cleanser for sensitive skin. I quickly returned to this product. My skin didn't look or feel the same when I used my old brand.

Yes, it's worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1039328 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oh boy, is this stuff the bomb or what. I wasn't sure what to expect because I've tried lots of cleansers before on my oily skin and they've left it stripped of all it's moister and tight. This makes my skin feel clean but not too dried out. It's great!

1 2 3