Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic face lotion. A few weeks ago, I purchased the Devita try-me kit, which contained this lotion (previously called Daytime Nutritional Moisturizer) and just loved it. I'm 40 and still struggling with daily facial blemishes but this lotion is really helping. I'm also using Now Foods European Clay powder, and Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner, and it seems like all three products work nicely together, and the results are noticeable. I've been searching for something for years, and think I've finally found the right combination.

Noticable reults

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When using this I notice results. Good stuff, although it wont hydrate your skin fully, I end up using two different moisturizers for full hydration but wont stop using this as it does wonders to my skin. It can also sting around eyes.

Not Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this on a search for moisturizers for sensitive skin. It burned like crazy the first time I used it. Had to wash it off immediately. I do not recommend this product. What a waste of money. :(

Eyes stinging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

when i apply this near eyes, my eyes getting irritated. and applied skin also have stinging sensation. Horrible.

Nice

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this product in my Devita travel kit (which I recommend to everyone for vacations and journeys). It's really good, very fast absorbs, leaving skin soft and moisturized. // Отличный крем, у меня есть в составе набора для путешествий от Девита. Очень приятная текстура, легко впитывается, кожа нежная и увлажненная.

Amazing!!!

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The greatest moisturizer I ever tried! I have oily skin, and it solved all my problems. After about a month there was a significant difference, and now, after 2 months (it still didn't finish) my skin is so smooth, soft, and problem free, it's absolutely amazing. I love it, bought another one already

Best moisturizer I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, acne-prone combination skin that has been blasted by harsh products for years with minor improvement, so I decided about a year ago to switch to more natural products. I use this moisturizer in the mornings, along with the Solar Protective moisturizer, and the Evening Rich moisturizer at night. Since using these, my skin has transformed. It is softer, clearer, brighter, and heals much more quickly when I do get a blemish. These products feel great when applied and quench my thirsty skin (I live in the dry southwest desert) without causing oiliness. I love DeVita's products and I will continue to use them for as long as they are available!

So far it's been good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very good natural product, it feels good on the skin, absorbs immediately, but for the winter time it's maybe to "weak". My skin is dry and it needs a lot of hydration, so I will more likely continue with Dr Hauschka Rose Cream, and during spring/summer I will definitely switch back to this great DeVita cream. Btw, I live in Serbia, and these brands are not familiar at all here, which is why I love it even more :)

Stings my eyes

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have mixed feelings about this cream.. somehow, it stings my eyes (I don't apply it under my eyes though) and makes them watery. Other than that, it is moisturizing. Not too heavy, not too light, just perfect.

Повелась на аржелин

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

СООБЛАЗНИЛ СОСТАВ ЭТОГО КРЕМА И ВИТАМИНЫ И АЛОЕ И ПЕПТИДЫ. ОТКРЫВ КОРОБКУ ОБНАРУЖИЛА ТЮБ ПОХОЖИЙ НА КРЕМ ДЛЯ РУК. УПАКОВКА МОГЛА БЫ БЫТЬ ПО ИНТЕРЕСНЕЙ. ВСЕ ПРЕЛЕСТИ ЭТОГО ЧУДА КРЕМА ПРЕЧЕРКИВАЮТСЯ ТЕМ ЧТО ОН СКАТЫВАЕТСЯ В СОСИСКИ ПОД МАКИЯЖЕМ. ДА И ЕСЛИ НАНЕСТИ ЧУТОК БОЛЬШЕ БУДЕТ ТО ЖЕ САМОЕ. ТАК ЧТО СТОИТ ТЕПЕРЬ НА ПОЛКЕ СМОТРИТ НА МЕНЯ. ПОЛЬЗУЮСЬ ТОЛЬКО ДОМА КОГДА НЕ ПЛАНИРУЮ КРАСИТЬСЯ.

1 2 3 4