Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 61 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Ok cream, fanstastic pump but.... roach colored bottle!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After giving a good week to this cream, I am sorry to say it performs nowhere near the pre-2011 (now reformulated & ineffective) Mychelle Fabulous Eye Cream. As a matter of fact, I've just found my FEC tester from a 2011 kit and it still removes the under eye lines on contact, one application and gone! Sadly Mychelle reformulated everything in 2011 and, even though I purchased the FEC full size bottle the following week, it just doesn't work at all! They switched formulas without warning! Back to Devita: I love its feel but it does absolutely nothing at all for my under eye lines. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. What I DO love is the pump: I can squeeze out just the tiniest amount and not waste anything! Wonderful! But...the pump is itself a creepy cockroach shade of brown! It should be white like their newer products! And the cap won't stay on, it's too large and I've dropped this glass pump 3 times already by grabbing it from the top, I'm lucky it didn't shatter! The cream is yellow and completely unscented which I love, but I can't believe it does nothing whatsoever! No change in appearance neither instantly as with the M.D. FEC nor after 1 week, and I have to reapply it often! It is very thin, not rich, not really moisturizing, a bit softening and feels nice. I like that it's not toxic and will continue using it for now.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good moisturizer that provides gentle lifting

Posted by scatterbrained on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this creme is a good bargain - an affordable price for 30 ml which will last very long. It is a good moisturizer first of all and gentle for the skin around the eyes. I have only small mimic wrinkles below my eyes, and this creme seems to have a gentle lifting effect (but no stretching). I don't know how it would work on someone with deeper wrinkles, but on me it works just fine, the cosmetic effect is pretty visible. However, I use this creme only at night as it contains retinol and some extracts of the citrus that may be photosensitive. I'm really waiting for the Autumn when I will be able to walk in a daylight with this creme :)

Thanks for your feedback!

tender

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cream has a light, delicate texture, not tight (for the summer is very good). Absorbed quickly and easily, no sense of film and sticky. Barely perceptible odor of something floral. Consumed very sparingly due to light consistency. Hydrates at 5 + + + makeup (I use minerals) to go to him miraculously, the cream is not slipping. Not use on a regular basis, alternating with oil mixtures, which I do myself. This cream with anti-aging effect, for me, as prevention of wrinkles and investment in the future of my skin. Can be safely used with 30 years and above. Another indisputable advantage is its size 30ml, this is how the two of cream of standard! Enough, at least another six months. Крем имеет легкую, нежную консистенцию, не плотный (на лето очень хорош). Впитывается легко и быстро, нет ощущения пленки и липкости. Еле-еле уловимый запах чего-то цветочного. Расходуется очень экономно, за счет легкой консистенции. Увлажняет на 5+++, макияж (я пользуюсь минералами) ложиться на него чудесно, крем не скатывается. Использую не на постоянной основе, чередую с масляными смесями, которые я делаю сама. Этот крем с анти-эйдж эффектом, для меня как профилактика морщин и инвестиции в будущее моей кожи. Смело можно пользоваться с 30 лет и выше. Еще одним неоспоримым плюсом является его объем 30мл, это как два крема стандартного объема! Хватит, как минимум, еще на полгода.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice cream, maybe not enough hydrating when just washed your face..no smell at all, but after a while you notice a funny smell, like some creams when they're expired, kind of rancid. It is much better the eyr contour cream in this same brand. Agradable, quizá no hidrata lo suficiente cuando tienes la cara recién lavada. No tiene olor, pero al rato de dártela notas un olor extraño, que me recuerda al de una crema pasada, rancio. Es mucho mejor el contorno de ojos de esta misma marca.

Thanks for your feedback!

קרם טוב מאוד

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

נתחיל מבחוץ: קופסה מאוד נוחה, יוצאת כמות מאוד נכונה של החומר. קרם מאוד נעים. משתמשת רק שבוע עדיין קשה להגיד על השפעה מקסימלית, אבל נראה טוב וקרם נעים כבר מהתחלה.

Thanks for your feedback!

Fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting something better because the ingredients are so good. But after 1 month using it every day I can´t see it is working. I will try something diferent next time.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream really helps to reduce dark circles under my eyes! I was surprised! I also noticed a lifting effect. This bottle glass, I like it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not as cool as expected, it leaves heavy sign at my skin and I see no result.

Thanks for your feedback!

higly recomended

Posted by NatureHealth on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works to uplift upper eye lids and has a great texture.The product has no parabens or phthalates. The presence of Vitamin K will fight the bruising from the surgery.This has a nice silky texture and absorbs well. Sometimes we don't see major differences from the products we use but that doesn't mean they aren't keeping our skin safe and preventing further damage and aging. 🍀Use QKZ 9670 (without space) at checkout for 5-10% off🍀

Thanks for your feedback!

Love it

Posted by Lycka82 on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's really my favorite eye cream that I ever had. It delivers all that mentioned in the description, it doesn't sting my eyes, it smoothes undereye area, it covers dark circles under the eye.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 61 total

1 2 3 4 5