The BEST facial cleanser

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is amazing. I will never use anything for as long as this exists. And it is NOT expensive as you only need one small pump and a bottle seems to last forever (many months!). I have dry, sensitive skin and this is the only thing that has worked for me so far. It removes all makeup, even mascara that is usually a struggle to get off is gone within seconds

PERFECT!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have regular skin, prone to dryness and every facial wash I have tried seems to dry my face to some extent. This face wash is not only gentle, it cleans the skin extremely well and removes eye make up without drying out the delicate eye area. I am INLOVE and will definitely buy this again, regardless of the price.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well without drying. I have a problem skin and it just what I need.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant about buying this.....I'm prone to breakouts(acne roscea). This face wash was gentle, yet cleans very well without over drying the skin. My one complaint is the size for the price, I would like Devita to sell a 6-8oz for the price of the 4oz I bought of this.

Very Effective Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Please continue this product! This cleanser is really quick and comprehensive in removing residue makeup. As clean as using a wet cleanser. And it lasts for many months. Very value of money if you think about it. Highly recommend.

good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have combination skin. i had high hopes for this cleanser. pros- does the job it supposed to do. cons- too expensive for a regular cleanser!!! leaves skin a bit dry.