Move Over Dr. Perricone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have compared the ingredients with many other high end skin care products, including Dr. Perricone's. Since I disagree with using chemicals and/or fragrance in my products, I eliminated Dr. P's and many others. I wanted a product that contained only high quality, natural, and effective ingredients. This is a power-packed serum that goes on light and smooth and has a creamy texture at first that sinks in after a few minutes. I've been using it for several months now and can see a nice improvement in my skin texture, especially under the eyes where I had some sun damage. The "crinkled" look has improved and has better plumpness, elasticity and hydration. That's saying alot since I am going on 60 and used to sunbathe! I also use a tiny amount of the Shea Butter Brulee (which is a GREAT body cream, BTW) since it's still winter, but will probably only need the serum during the summer. I will definitely keep on buying this one!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is particularly good. Very light. Would like to use this night and day. This product could almost be used as a moisturizer as well for an oily skin. Love the DMAE ingredient without the price-tag.