OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This kit was just ok. The products are not for me, so I will not buy again. I`m glad I got to try them before I bought them in bigger size... They are great for travel if you like these products...

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Trying this stuff was fun. The Moroccan Rose toner is divine. I like the scrub as well. Great service and prices from iherb.com.

Perfect set

Posted by Keitha on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A perfect way to try amazing vegan skincare products! Very good for taking it to journeys because of small sizes.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

LOVE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. It is one of the only face washes that has successfully made my breakouts manageable and under control.

from Greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my youth son's oily/agne prone face skin has a great improvement after the use of this set of products. He definitely will continue to use them.

Face kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using a couple of weeks but so far, the results look good. The mud mask is great

Devita Kit Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like trying new kits. First of all, I liked aloe mouisture cleanser and daily solar spf 30 most. Toner is refreshing but it irritated my eyes though I did not use toner near them. Mask is also useful, but nutritional moustrizer was too heavy for my skin.