Travel Essential

Posted by Reviewer1623586 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I searched high and low for this product for an upcoming vacation. I use witch hazel in the bottle regularly but I wanted something more travel friendly such as these towelettes. Unfortunately, they are very hard to find. Luckily, iherb.com never disappoints and I was able to purchase and receive them just in time for my tropical vacation. They came in handy and I keep some in my purse to refresh my skin during the summer months. I hope iherb continues to keep this product in stock.

Great Wipes

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use to use these to clean my face on-the-go, but stopped doing that because they contain a preservative. I supposedly have atopic dermatitis, so I need to steer clear of products containing preservatives. These are also great for cleaning up, when needed, after a bowel movement.

didn't like the strong alcohol smell

Posted by 5409718126709356362 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

trusted the "Soap and Fragrance free" label and didn't read the ingredients. Got a shock when I wiped my face and the smell of alcohol was so overpowering. Although it really isn't drying to my face and the smell was gone after a while, I'm definitely won't be re-ordering this.

Helping with teen acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not use the towelettes myself, got them for my 13 year old grandson to help with the acne he is beginning to experience. From my observation (I drive him to school in the mornings) they have definitely helped -- clearer skin, not near as many crusty scabs on his face. He has no objections to the fragrance and said that he did not mind using them. He keeps a couple in his pocket to use during the school day. His mom has him on a medicated cleansing routine morning and night which was helping with the problem but being able to remove excess oil during the day helps also.

Great product

Posted by 5499255515339872080 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these, they are so convenient.

Handy

Posted by 4967986648283527570 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very moist towelettes. Individually wrapped so I don't have to worry about the entire pack leaking or drying out. Refreshing witch hazel scent. Doesn't leave any sticky residue, doesn't break me out. I always carry one in my bag just in case. Going to repurchase when I run out of these.

Best among all similar products I've used

Posted by 5669608756447600457 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cleans skin while doesn't dry it out

mild and cleans so well!

Posted by 5743775828006513602 on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you don't have time to wash your face just use it, it leaves skin soft and fresh!

high quality and super saturated towelettes

Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these towelettes are of the highest quality and quite generous in size. the best part is that they come super saturated and never dry out. the scent is clean and divine. the formula purifies the skin while conditioning it. I like to use these towelettes also on my chest and back. I have acne prone skin and these towelettes help clear up my skin in no time leaving it soft, clean, conditioned, bright and healthy. just love it. xoxo

Great!

Posted by 4919741866014923310 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are going with me on holiday this year, great product

1 2