Travel Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I searched high and low for this product for an upcoming vacation. I use witch hazel in the bottle regularly but I wanted something more travel friendly such as these towelettes. Unfortunately, they are very hard to find. Luckily, iherb.com never disappoints and I was able to purchase and receive them just in time for my tropical vacation. They came in handy and I keep some in my purse to refresh my skin during the summer months. I hope iherb continues to keep this product in stock.

Helping with teen acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not use the towelettes myself, got them for my 13 year old grandson to help with the acne he is beginning to experience. From my observation (I drive him to school in the mornings) they have definitely helped -- clearer skin, not near as many crusty scabs on his face. He has no objections to the fragrance and said that he did not mind using them. He keeps a couple in his pocket to use during the school day. His mom has him on a medicated cleansing routine morning and night which was helping with the problem but being able to remove excess oil during the day helps also.

Great Wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use to use these to clean my face on-the-go, but stopped doing that because they contain a preservative. I supposedly have atopic dermatitis, so I need to steer clear of products containing preservatives. These are also great for cleaning up, when needed, after a bowel movement.

didn't like the strong alcohol smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

trusted the "Soap and Fragrance free" label and didn't read the ingredients. Got a shock when I wiped my face and the smell of alcohol was so overpowering. Although it really isn't drying to my face and the smell was gone after a while, I'm definitely won't be re-ordering this.

Very good for travelling, the gym, and generally. I buy because it is cruelty-free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good size and they keep moist for ages. I recommend them and shall buy again.

Love the convenience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the convenience of being able to take these one-use packets wherever I go.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these, they are so convenient.

Handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very moist towelettes. Individually wrapped so I don't have to worry about the entire pack leaking or drying out. Refreshing witch hazel scent. Doesn't leave any sticky residue, doesn't break me out. I always carry one in my bag just in case. Going to repurchase when I run out of these.

Best among all similar products I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cleans skin while doesn't dry it out

mild and cleans so well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you don't have time to wash your face just use it, it leaves skin soft and fresh!

1 2