Travel Essential

Posted by Reviewer1623586 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I searched high and low for this product for an upcoming vacation. I use witch hazel in the bottle regularly but I wanted something more travel friendly such as these towelettes. Unfortunately, they are very hard to find. Luckily, iherb.com never disappoints and I was able to purchase and receive them just in time for my tropical vacation. They came in handy and I keep some in my purse to refresh my skin during the summer months. I hope iherb continues to keep this product in stock.

Great Wipes

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use to use these to clean my face on-the-go, but stopped doing that because they contain a preservative. I supposedly have atopic dermatitis, so I need to steer clear of products containing preservatives. These are also great for cleaning up, when needed, after a bowel movement.

Best among all similar products I've used

Posted by 5669608756447600457 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cleans skin while doesn't dry it out

mild and cleans so well!

Posted by 5743775828006513602 on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you don't have time to wash your face just use it, it leaves skin soft and fresh!

high quality and super saturated towelettes

Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these towelettes are of the highest quality and quite generous in size. the best part is that they come super saturated and never dry out. the scent is clean and divine. the formula purifies the skin while conditioning it. I like to use these towelettes also on my chest and back. I have acne prone skin and these towelettes help clear up my skin in no time leaving it soft, clean, conditioned, bright and healthy. just love it. xoxo

Great!

Posted by 4919741866014923310 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are going with me on holiday this year, great product

Perfection!

Posted by 5724582424413173418 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very saturated, these towelettes work wonders for my oily skin! Makeup is gone in seconds and my skin is left with a clean, soft touch afterwards! Zero residue, totally refreshed! Definitely a repurchase!!

handy

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product.

oil controling towelettes

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for combination, acne prone, sensitive skin -cleans without drying it, smells of witch hazel, but not too strong, great for traveling. Each towelette in a separate package.

Terrific product!

Posted by 5303282198536063444 on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These Dickinson Oil Controlling Witch Hazel Towelettes are the bomb! We use them not only for travel, but any time a refreshing clean-up of the old mug is required. And the size is really an asset: they are very large and accommodating--highly recommended for men and women who actually perspire!

1 2