Help

Unexpected smell but works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the title says, the smell was unexpected to say the least. I thought that it went bad during its trip all the way to Korea but alas, it really does smell that way. But other than that, I like it. Its natural yet not that potent and it gets the job done. I also love how its cheap yet there's so much of it. It works, its cheap and they give you plenty of it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about two years now and it's worked well for my skin. I used to used harsher products like Neutrogena facial astringent, but the different types I tried were always too drying to my skin and I was always worried about the damage that would cause overtime. I heard about Witch Hazel and decided to try it. This was around the time when I got into using natural products. I'm still trying to figure out my skin care routine, but this has done me more good that any Neutrogena or Clearasil product. I still great breakouts, but using this + time and taking better care of my skin has helped even out my base skin tone. It just seems more radiant and healthy. Now, I just have to get my sister to use it!

Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Pore Perfecting Toner, Oil-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cool tonerl! Perfectly cleanses the skin! Toner does not contract any skin! Smell is really specific, but I tell myself that the tonic with the smell of useful =)

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my back and chest breakouts within just 2-3 days!!! Love it!

Terrible smell

Posted by karishma on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had to throw it out. Had a terrible plasticy, synthetic smell. Would not recommend this to anyone.

best toner !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 bottles of this and it always works wonders on my skin ! It will be my 3rd and 4th bottle. It never failed to calm my breakouts and clear them. I really recommend this tonner a lot !

Good toner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells like "moon-shine", and actually has a lot of alcohol. It doesn`t bother me, as long as I do not have to drink it :). The alcohol stimulates the skin as it evaporates, and together with the Witch Hazel it is a great astringent for the pores of the skin. My skin is quite sensitive and tend to break out in pimples occasionally, so I use it only once in a while ( in the T sone) for a more thorough cleanse. Refreshing and does not dry out the skin too much.

Works great for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never really understood why people use toner until I found this product. My acne prone skin looks more even and my pores may look a bit smaller. I was surprised that the alcohol in the product didn't dry out my skin. The smell is horrible though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed improvement in my skin right away, I was acutally breaking out before using this, and now my skin is under control.

toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good for combination and oily skin, cleans and tones very nicely, has a light herbal smell of witch hazel, which does not stay on skin for too long.