Help

Best Natural Toner in the World

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is such a wonderful, natural, effective and affordable product, I'm overflowing with love for it! It cleans my face of sunscreen, light makeup, oil and grime, leaves it totally refreshed, squeaky clean but not dry or taught. It scares the bejeezus out of zits and dries them up within hours of contact. It shrinks down my pores and regulates oil secretion. It even leaves a nice pinky flush on my skin. I also use it to clean my son's HS lesions and they heal faster with this than with chlorhexidine or saline. Razor cuts and insect bites also heal faster with it. On really hot, muggy days, I wipe down my neck and chest with a witch hazel saturated cotton pad and I feel human again. Just wonderful! I don't know how I ever did without it before, I now always have a bottle or two in my bathroom. The only thing I don't love about it, is its awful smell. Or should I say didn't love about it. I have since gotten used to the stink and it really doesn't bother me anymore, since the benefits far outweigh the raw, unpleasant smell. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and check out my other reviews by clicking on my name. Thank you and happy shopping!

Cleanses well

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Removes makeup, oil and smoothes skin all-in-one. Daily use hasn't dried my skin out either. It smells horrible though, but that's just witch hazels natural scent so there's not much you can do about it.

hmmm Witch hazel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT IS A MIRACLE ON MY SKIN, THE FIRST TIME I ORDERED IT AFTER A WEEK I NOTICED A CHANGE, I IMMEDIATELY ORDERED FOR EXTRA FOUR BOTTLE,WISH I CAN UPLOAD MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS, I LOVE WITCH HAZEL, AND I LOVE IHERB FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO PURCHASE IT,THANK YOU

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this to give my makeup brushes a quick clean, and to make non-toxic hand sanitisers and repellent spray (mixed with essential oils like tea tree oil). It might take some time for you to get used to the smell, but there's just so much you can do with this pure witch hazel really. ;)

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works so great at summer I have oily/combinated skin

LOVE IT!

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It cleansed my skin really well, minimized blemishes on my face and has helped so much with my oily skin. Great price for a lot of product. Only downside is that once you open it, you can't lay it down if you want to travel with it, its going to leak, so if you want to travel with it you have to transfer to another bottle..

Better for the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this as a facial toner for a few months now, I find it great but I don't like how much alcohol it has, if I put it on my face dry and let it dry completely before putting on a moisturizer it makes my face red. I recommend adding aloe and water to it to dilute the alcohol and apply to damp skin and let it almost completely dry before adding lotion. I totally recommend this for when you get a cut or blister, great alternative to rubbing alcohol or peroxide.

Stinks a bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a strong smell to it, but you get used to it with time. However, you get a lot of product for your money and it does work pretty well.

LIFECHANGING PRODUCT!

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first reaction was that product smells awful, but after 1 week i got used to the smell. At the beginning i didn't notice any difference. I suffered from hormonal acne and i've heard that witch hazel is the best natural toner / astringent for acne. It is. After 5 months of use i can live without it. It helps with acne. Now i breakout only on my period days and not as bad as before. And my skin doesn't feel dry at all. Just need patience, as is natural product and needs more time to work, but is more effective than anything i've tried. And much cheaper too!!!

shelf staple

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years. It is a good genereal skin tonic which I use after washing each day on my face and throat. It helps with irritated eyes when hayfever season strikes- just as an external wipe I must emphasise. It is helpful to dress wounds for me and the dog. It is also good to clean itchy skin from allergic reactions or psoriasis. They won't want me to say this but I have found I can get a good effect by diluting this by about one in four or even five with water. It still seems to have al its benefits and goes a lot further