It was excellent. I want to recommend this product to people who have problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was excellent. I want to recommend this product to people who have problems related to vaginal discharge

Diva wash

Posted by holahola on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally a product to my mooncup!

I'd forgotten 6oz. were enough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was happily surprised when reminded by the bottle the size of 6oz.; as a concentrate will last for several months if used exclusively for the Diva Cup. Fragrance is a pleasantly mild citric scent, bearable even for citrus "haters" like myself. As promised, a little goes a long way and leaves no residue. iHerb's intro offer for new customer's gave me the best price on the market and had great, prompt service. Five stars all around though I do not give them lightly.

très bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

un produit pour nettoyer la dica cup mais également visage et corps, c'est donc parfait.

No more worries about soap residue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although I agree it may not be exactly necessary, I really like that I know that it's 'safe' to use on my divacup. It rinses off so easily, too, and I'm not so worried about residue as I was with the regular handsoap I used before I got this. Very little goes a long way, so even though it's a relatively small bottle I imagine this is going to last a really long time. I also started using this on my diaphragm and love it for the same reasons (know it's safe and not worried about residue).

Buen producto

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un producto seguro para la divacup y con muy poca cantidad se hace mucha espuma, asi que debe durar bastante. No deja residuos en la copa y la limpia muy bien. No tiene un fuerte olor.

Seems nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's funny because I bought this particularly because of the reviews and how everyone said it smelled so nice. I wondered about this because in the Diva cup brochure it says to use unscented soap only to wash the cup. Well, this stuff doesn't smell at all. Maybe they changed the formula but who knows. I guess it works well.

Neutral review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I could take this product or leave it. I bought it so I was taking care of my diva cup properly. I don't notice there being any difference to the cup with this product vs cleansing with normal soap and boiling. For me the price was right and my hope is that this product extends the life of the cup.

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping it would work better. The soap feels nice, but I was hoping it would turn my cup back to it's original less-brownish color. I feel like the face wash I used on it before worked just as well and it's cheaper.

Diva wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very expensive for the size (6oz). I will only use it for the diva cup clean up. So far I am satisfied but I wonder if an other soap could do have the same efficiency.