Great Product with Quality Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for an auto immune issue, and take 2 capsules three times a day. I was looking for a product without magnesium stearate and found Doctor's Best "fit the bill". I have been using it for about 9 months and I feel preety good!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this product to keep inflamation down and it does a great job. Highly recommend it.

Doctor's Best/Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Useful for inflammation when taken on an empty stomach. I like this brand for its affordability and effectiveness.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I can really feel this doing its thing! Seems to clean out undigested stuff and may help with inflammation. All I know is I take first thing in the morning and in a short while, I notice the body feel less stiff and swollen in areas. Good product! Will order again.

Best for Knee Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I depend on bromelain to keep my knee pain undercontrol---without it, I don't function very well. This one is great value for the money, in a really high dose. Don't take it with food to get the joint pain benefit, because if you take it with food it only helps digest the protein in your meal. I keep this several bottles ahead so I won't run out!

Bromélaïne et tumeurs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Je renouvelle toujours mon stock de Bromélaïne car je m' en sert aussi bien pour moi et mon cœur, et pour mes chiennes ou chattes lors de l'apparition de grosseurs ou tumeurs. 1 gélule par jours importe le poids, et les grosseurs disparaissent en 10 jours, ma chienne inopérable car l'utérus et collé au rectum, faisait des infections des chaines mammaires, une opérée et l' autre prenait le même chemin, j' ai essaie la Bromélaïne et tout a dégonflé et depuis tout va bien et idem pour mes 2 autres chiennes elles c' était des boules de partout, tout est parti. Depuis je donne 10 jours après le début des chaleurs 1 gél. par jour 3000 GDU pour éviter infections des tumeurs du col qui pourraient redémarrer, jusqu' à la fin des chaleurs soit entre 11 et 15 jours. A Ne pas prendre Extranase de la pharmacie ridiculement dosée et inefficace. Cela m'évite grosse opération risquée pour mes bêtes et très couteuse. Et si il faut antibiotiques je donne argent colloïdal 5 ml 2 fois par jour 7 jours de suite. Si mon expérience peu servir à des maîtres qui ont ce problème avec leurs animaux, aucun risque et effets secondaires.

Good brand

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took these after I had rhinoplasty, and it seemed to help with the healing. The myth that you should drink pineapple juice to get this is usually not true, as pasterisation kills most of the Bromelain (an enzyme)- Being a nutritionist id recommend this.

The highest strength bromelain on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's Best continue to lead the pack with this high strength bromelain product. Impressed with the price and the quality.

The best Bromelain formulation I have found

Posted by mygreathealth on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for a couple of months regularly before each meal - 1-2 capsules my acne has cleared up enormously.

Did not experience benefits noted by others

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Asthma was not improved, joints did not feel better nor did I notice any benefits re inflammation - I just felt bloated. But the benefits are backed by science. I like that the capsules don't contain anything else, but that's about it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.