Definitely Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had "mild" depression I guess, and it helped me feel much better. The only side effect I was getting was a heartburn after taking it, it's not bad now, I try to take it with food - I read its better to take it with just carbs (like a banana or something). This has "veggie" capsules, so it's good if you're looking for Halal or Kosher. I'd recommend this product.

Excellent Value & Quality

Posted by polarities on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, have ordered multiple times... happy Customer!

5 HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product and did well with it initially but had to stop after 2 months because of GI issues. I tried taking them again after a month off of them but the issue started again. Read that this is not uncommon and I may try taking it again after a some months off. I do feel it helped with my sleep while I was taking it.

Reduces sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this to reduce my terrible cravings to sugar and sweet foods. It works! I take 2 capsules at nighttime, after about 2-3 weeks my sugar cravings have mostly disappeared. It helped to elevate my mood a bit too, and reduce anxiety. If you have uncontrollable sugar cravings, give this a try!

the best supplement ever

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps in having an effective sleep, prevent from snacking at night and relaxes perfectly. I recommend it to everyone, it is amazing!

Loving it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I don't like to take much medicines I had this natural pill tha helps depression. And it's working so far. Very good.

Serotonin release

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant feeling experienced each time after taking 3 of these

Doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried Natrol 200mg time release, it was good .. My low mood seemed to be replaced by light heartedness,... Thought I try another brand Doctors Best, doesn't work for me.. I get nausea each time I take it .. Now I'm trying Natrol 100mg time release ..

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can feel it working.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good