Tubular stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my Mother's upcoming Birthday because she told me how great taking Acai is. She said that it gave her energy like never before! It used to take her a week to clean the house (walls, carpets..etc) and she'd always be sore and tried afterwards, however, when she's taking Acai, she can do the entire house in 3 days and still feel great later! Gotta love this stuff, great for extra energy!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 pills a day and have been loosing weight and having more energy. I would recommend it.

Acai Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product reads as it should be good for a persons health, I was surprised that it is as good as it claims. I feel more energy, sleeping better, I am going to be a new woman in no time. Very satisified, will buy again and again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't be happier with my purchase. I have been a bad sleeper my whole life & I have been sleeping better since I started Doctor's Best, Best Acai. I didn't even know that was one of the possible side effects. Also, I am anemic and so I am usually tired and yawn all day long; it's been that way my whole life. After about a week I found that I have more energy and I don't start yawning until right before bed. Even at work I notice a difference. When everyone else is going through their afternoon slump, I stay awake and alert.

Wonderful - I feel so much healthier!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have so much more energy,my skin is brighter, and my digestion is better - and i only take 1 a day, not the full dose of 2!

increases vaodilation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This would be great if I didn't have vascular induced rosacea. It really dilates the blood vessels of the skin! Even though it didn't work for me, I will give it 5 stars, because it does improve vasodilation.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to lose weight for years. I have asthma, ME (Chronic fatigue Syndrome), and diabetes, all of which require opposite strategies in terms of exercise and diet, which can be confusing and disheartening. Acai is the first product I have used which actually reduces my appetite without either overexciting my system, or limiting my already reduced energy levels. I hope that over the next few months I can lose the extra weight that has been dragging me down for several years. I need to control my diabetes better, and Acai may be the best bet yet.

Clean Sweep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first 2 weeks of taking this product will clean you out. After 3 days I felt a definate energy surge not shakey like some supplements just smooth. The appetite suppressant affect was most effective during that time but wanes off afterwards. Over all it is worth the money and pure compared to some pricey brands out there with unneccessary additives. I went from taking two a day to three. I would recommend this as a compliment to anyone who works out on a regular basis and those who need a jump-start to begin a program.

Doctor's best Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

More energy. Ran out of the 1st supply so decided to wait to see if I felt a difference. More tired in just a few days so I ordered more.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really do like this. I have tried 3 different brands and this one does give me the most energy which is what I need at the end of the day to get through the gym process.