US

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Improve overall Blood Sugar and Skin in better condition. also does help in weight loss. We been taking this for a period of 6 months from a different online seller. This product is recommended and the price on iherb sure worth it. Help me and my wife overall Diabetic managing.

e212fb1d-9f37-47b2-9de1-a6cb1136af4e

I took this product to help my skin blighter but I took with Jarrow glutathione and vitamins C .it’s help alots and my skin very smooth and brighter.The size and quality is the best and value size and package from iherb that I got in Thailand is good. I’m 37 years old and my age still can take it . I love this product coz it’s high benefit and help oxidative too.

e6b71790-2200-4d07-bd63-2228e0f2b037
5ba2f4e9-c7cb-45ec-b3ae-74cdd7dbdd8e
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

ALA has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin again, promote healthy nerve function. This is why it got my attention as soon as I got this information. I purchased this supplement for 2 times havent got any side effects .Seems working well. But again this supplement is realy playing a very active role on our health . So it is really beneficial.

c9e74148-08f1-4eb1-afe3-de4e657cf5a7
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Alpha lipoic acid is faboulous when it comes to recycling of nutrients in the body, and for utilization of carbohydrates. To much suger will slowly kill the body, and ala is a buffer for that. The price is excellent, but since it's not an "r" form of ALA you need a higher dose and that is what you get here with the size of 600mg ALA and no other ingredients. The antioxidant capacity of ALA is higher then most other antioxidants and actually acts like a catalyst for other nutrients. Here you get doctors best usual high quality and no fuzz. Just take one capsule a day. Best to do with food since it is an acid.

9b409819-58d9-4c6e-b2da-ecb86056e546
2205992d-b139-4743-8117-95783bb3ba4e
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Good value for money for these high-dose ALA capsules from a well known quality brand. We used it together with Benfotamine (fat soluble version of the vitamin B1) to speed up nerve damage recovery with great success. Although ALA works for anti-aging as well, R-ALA is considered superior to this form, but for nerve damage ALA and not R-ALA is the preferred form. Lipoic acid can deplete minerals so it is important to supplement key minerals before, during and/or after the course. If supplementing during the course, ALA should be taken in the morning and the minerals in the evening. Capsules are standard size and easy to take.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This stuff knocked out 80% of the tingling and numbness in my feet, as well as the sharp peripheral neuropathic pain in my lower legs in 2 weeks flat. I am amazed. I took one a day for a week, then started taking two a day. I won't be without these in the future.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Doctor's Best is a top brand and their Alpha-Lipoic Acid supplement is top quality. It's a powerful antioxidant Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. It is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions. I generally find I feel better and have more energy when I regularly take ALA. In combination with other supplements, I find it helps me with maintaining normal glucose levels, with Insulin resistance and with weight loss.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Doctor’s Best alpha lipoic acid is by far the best I’ve used. And I had tried several brands, before returning back to this one. My doctor actually told me this was the best brand to use for quality alpha lipoic acid with the best ingredient as well, so I will never use another. It totally helps control the nerve pain I get from having a rare autoimmune illness. I also love that I can purchase in a size that lasts for months of daily intake.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I always load up on antioxidants in my diet because free radicals are so dangerous. This tasteless supplement benefits my mental and metabolic processes and the quality of the ingredient in these appropriately sized caps are just what I was looking for. I love that they're also vegetarian. I include these in my daily regimen to stay well.