Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes and smells just awful, but quite easy to swallow. Has increased my sight a bit.

affordable protection

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a potent antioxidant at an affordable price. I am fair skinned, and it has roughly quadrupled the length of time I can stay in the sun without burning. I use 12 milligrams daily for the antioxidant benefits, and I believe it is a very good product. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I am a research-a-holic, I've read several articles about this. They all claim it is an excellent anti-oxidant that helps with just about everything, including skin, vision, and preventing sunburn. Definitely worth a try. Dr. Mercola takes 8mg per day....I can only afford to take 4mg!

Everybody Should Be On This

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Spectacular improvements in eyesight for myself and friends. That alone is worth its price but if it does what others say it's a little miracle.

Effective and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product and it's price. Speed of delivery is great considering it has to come to rural Australia ! Faster than deliveries in OZ !

Doctors Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great for my joints.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Testing astaxanthin to see if it will help my gastritis.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product on a blog and I was interested in considering the benefits ... it's great because I feel like I'm more "light", I feel more full of energy

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this in conjunction with Red Krill Oil. Joint pain is gone and I'm walking much better.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just as good as the other brands for a great price

1 2 3