Great mix of Benfotiamine and ALA

Posted by 5109725034397432564 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all of them the single ALA the single R-LA and the single Benfotiamine from 150 mg to 600mg ( all bought from I herb ) of either one for over a year My mum has peripheral Neuropathy on both feet( diabetes) and I am at the beginning of it we have tried the R-lipoic but we both feel that the Alpha Lipoic works best for my mum and I and 2 capsules ( one morning and one at nigh, of this Drs best works soo much better than using the higher doses as recommended By most i feel that less is more, being a diabetic i felt that on the higher dosages my sugar levels were escalating and the supplements were not working as well as they were in the beginnings I felt that personally I was going backward but after taking the smaller doses every day Both my mum and I have stabilised our sugar levels the burning or stabbing pains in our feet have lessened . Off course a very low carb sugar free diet helps with exercise I hope that this can help some one in choosing the right mix for their peripheral pain Thanks for listening

Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine 150 + Alpha-Lipoic Acid 300, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5406949090425162799 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was purchased because I have neuropathy in both feet. Within 2-3 days I noticed that my symptoms had been markedly reduced. Taking one capsule in the morning and evening works well for me.

Filler free ALA

Posted by roselaren on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's filler free and safe to take that's good enough plus keep my skin glowing and allergy free so I'll keep purchasing it so please don't stop selling this good quality combination one. ^_^

Mr Don

Posted by 5643739664269278380 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product/ This is the only product i've found that has both Benfotiamine and ALA. This saves me a lot of money instead of purchasing both ingredients separately. Both ingredients help with diabetes. This product works great. Great Product! Great Price!

not sure if for me..

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

don't take ALA if you still have mercury fillings, I will use this product when I feel better and taken other antioxidants first..Not ready for these yet..

oh Yeah

Posted by 4886080298005122386 on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sugar control - :)

best "sugar buster"

Posted by Reviewer2505381 on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ask your doctor; but, I personally use it when I am tempted to use more sugar than normal in my diet.

Profound effect

Posted by AdorenaruFormula on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The aging than diet beginning to see in to the purpose , will be soon in one year . Once , but it was not drink about one month to try , I realized , such as tired easily .

Great Product!

Posted by 4701175337022671889 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how much this does for my blood sugar, but it definitely works great for my diabetic neuropathy. And I like how both the Benfotiamine and Alpha Lipoic Acid are combined, so I only have to take the one pill. I found that when my fingers and toes get cold, they would turn white and go numb. Since I've been taking these, I have barely had any problem at all. Great product. Will continue to buy.

Good as sugar shield

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is effective to prevent sugar harming the eyes.

1 2