Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended by my doctor as a non-prescription method of controlling foot pain. I do not take insulin and my sugars are pretty well controlled with pills. I am currently using 900 mg, taken in the evening. I could tell the difference when I did not take the Benfotiamine for 2 days last week. This product works for me at this time.

What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

great for my peripheral neuropathy

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

notable reduction in numb hands when I wake

Highly energizing

Posted by danarm on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this. When I feel tired I take one in the morning and the work day goes by easily because I no longer feel tired

Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.

Meh, me think not...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I never reviewed this product. This is my first review of all the products that I have bought from this company. The only thing this product did was take away the "pins and needles pain" from my feet for a short time. I stopped taking them after three months when I no longer needed them and started another product for prevention.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Went back on to this product after loosing a lot of weight.It works in with magnesium etc.Normal thimin eB1 doesn't always help people so this is a good alternaive

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

Best vitamin B1 for absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Regular vitamin B1 is water soluble it will not stay in the body very long it looses 50% in 90 minutes so the Japanese biochemist developed benfotiamine they converted vitamin B1 which is water soluble to fat soluble which it will stay in the body for hours making it more absorbable.

helps nerve damage in Feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

us it all the time for glucose levels, to control.. just an aid not control

1 2