doctors best camu camu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ive found this vitamin c to deliver benefits beyond any other kind ive tried to date, including lypo-spheric c, the right c, meta-c, ester c, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, and the other more common and more inferior types. i would say meta-c is the most gentle vitamin c, showing no negative side effects at over a gram a day.) i would say i like this one the best, as i believe (unlike meta-c which goes directly to the bloodstream) this form goes to the intestines, where ive read additional benefits accrue as a result of its interaction with food present within the tract. ive also read a wholefood c like this can be 50times more potent than regular vitamin c, and that scurvy cannot be cured using vitamin c supplements, but that it must come through a foodsource like this. i noticed an adrenal improvement with this, as well as an improved volume of blood during exercise taking i cap 6 times a day

Does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this to support my adrenals - I think it's working.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product helped clear up a very stubborn sinus infection, and now I am hoping that continued use will help keep allergy problems from going into sinus infections.

Artist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

the product is great. I have PAD and Restless Leg Syndrome. Dr. had me on Plavax and Requip. They both helped with my problem, but had sevire side effects. I have not taken either for over a month. For the first time in about 10 years I am able to ware enclose shoes, and my feet are not always cold. All I can think that this product is sent from God. Thank you. Myra

Camu Camu is a absolute must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Camu Camu is a absolute must for me in every day at work! It gives energy without stressing. I LOVE IT! : )

Essential supplement

Posted by newfoundland on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Camu camu is one my essential supplements taken daily, the benefits drastically outweighs the cost. Natural sources of vitiman C are hard to find at this price and will defend you against viruses. I also take this in conjunction with MSM which helps my body absorb the sulfur.

doctors best,best camu camu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product really dose give you a pick up in your mood as well as energy.

Produced some short-lived benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After taking camu camu, I noticed improvements in my concentration and my intellectual functioning, which have been impaired ever since I took one particular medication. I also noticed that my hypersomnia was less severe than usual the nights after I took my first and second doses of camu camu. However, after I had been on this supplement for about two days, it stopped doing everything that it was doing. Like so many other supplements that I've tried for my ailments, camu camu was helpful at first, but just didn't keep working.

100% natural, super-potent antioxidant

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the adrenals. I feel good taking a vitamin C that is neither corn derived nor synthetic ascorbic acid. I even take it on an empty stomach upon awakening. I have no idea how it works because I'm not taking it for healing a specific condition except because I don't eat fruits or vegetables that often at the present. This has super good vibes. I believe camu camu will be next "acai craze" once the 11 o'clock news get wind of it. In the meantime here's to looking younger! :)

Wellness in a bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I felt unwell before taking Camu Camu but now I feel absolutely fantastic thank you I herb.