Help

Lowers Blood Sugar Levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months now and after my first 3 month check-up the Dr. was very pleased -- my blood sugar leaves were 2-3 points lower than before which brought me into the recommended levels for a Type II Diabetic -- I would recommend this to anyone wanting to lower their blood sugar levels without taking prescription drugs. Please note you must adjust the dosage according to your weight!

A superior cinnamon source

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I previously thought that this "water soluble" form of cinnamon was no better than the cheaper forms sold at places such as Wal-Mart. But I check my resting glucose levels daily, and have noted a significant improvement since using this supplement. It seems to work as advertised.

Very Pleased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 10 pounds since starting this product in Jan 07 and my glucose levels and trigylcerides were fantastic in April 07. Adding this Cinnulin product was the only change I made all winter. The price is great, too.

Cinnamon Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2006 | Verified Purchase

During the first month on this product I lost 10 pounds. I found myself eating less. I have not checked my blood glucose yet.

Highly Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this with every meal.. and have noticed much less gas and bloating. I belive that this is also helping with belly fat.. am now able to fit pants that didn't fit before.

Overall positive effect so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this a week ago along with Curcumin, I am already taking CDP Choline, Resveratrol, Tocotrienols, Tart Cherry extract, B12, B9, fish oils, selenium and B6. This is for an inflammatory condition/memory problems. The added synergistic combined effect of Best Cinnamon Extract along with a Curcumin supplemenmt has made a considerable difference....feeling more "astute" and energetic.

VERY EFFECTIVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very effective in helping me to lower my blood sugar level.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This definitely brings down your blood sugar level. My HgbA1C came down from 5.7 to 5.1 taking this twice a day (and exercising as much as possible). It's also in the correct form of cinnamon that won't be toxic to the body. I recommend it highly.

Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems my blood sugar is staying regulated......easy to take

Gloria Mowry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for 2 years. If has been effective in my effort to lower my A2C and combat my Type II diabetes.