Superior Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

DeltaGold Tocotrienols is quite possibly THE BEST vitamin E available ANYWHERE. I have sold this product to many customers in my vitamin store, and have seen lab test results and heard verbal testimonials from my customers that DeltaGold REALLY works! According to DeltaGold's leading expert (Dr. Barrie Tan), the following dosages are most effective: Antioxidant Protection: 25 - 50 mg. Cardiovascular Health: 100 - 125 mg. Anti-Cancer: 300 - 400 mg. And to receive the greatest possible benefits from DeltaGold - do NOT take it with anything else containing vitamin E (especially Alpha Tocopherol)!! Take any other vitamin E-containing products in the morning...and take DeltaGold at night with dinner.

reduces clots in menses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i tend to get clots in my menses but after taking this the clots just disappear!

Feel better with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried the AC Grace tocotrienols and it was too potent for me and I had side effects. Research says you don't need much tocotrienols and 50 mg is perfect for me. Be sure to take at least 6 hours apart from any vitamin E and take with meals that have some fat for best absorption.

My doc says it's the best..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I asked my doctor about this product and he says it's one of the best out there because it's got more delta tocotrienols. Apparently, other products of this type have mostly gamma tocotrienols, which are not as good for you as the delta. If you're going to spend more for the better product...you might as well buy the right one.

Vit E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my bad cholestorol level is being slowly reduced.

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the Unique E Tocotrienol by A C Grace. It's a much better value if you are looking for something high in delta-tocotrienol.

Doctor's Best, Tocotrienols, 50 mg, 60 Softgel Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; vitamin E tocotrienols are potent natural antioxidants.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After research, I think this is the best Vitamin E in the market. Although the recommended daily intake is still not established, one to two softgel daily is enough.

Delta Gold Tocotrienols

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best supplements i have used particularly for cardiovascular protection with regard to post exercise recovery.

Taking this to lower cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I also take tocopherol-based vitamin E, but I take the different forms about 12 hours apart.

1 2 3